Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LOL dudes trying to make passes at my girl...in front of me.

B.Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
How should I handle when a guy tries to make a pass at my girl? Should I act as if it doesn't bother me (like i've been doing)or should I speak up and start talking sh(I)T. What I've been doing has seemed to work becuase she will kiss me on the lips and as we walk pass the guy I just smile and shake my head,but it's happening so often it's starting to piss me off.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let it bother you, but also remain aware and alert of how she responds. As long as she doesn't play games with you, then you really don't have a problem.

It's natural for guys to make passes at women, and although i'm not saying its right or wrong, there is little you can do about it. Even if you confronted every guy who did it, that wouldnt stop another guy from doing it tomorrow and it would come off as you being insecure and over-protective.

You could talk about it lightly with your gf if it persists.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it as a sign that you have great taste in women and enough skill to get the most attractive ones :D

I typically feel flattered when a girl I'm with gets hit on or checked out by other guys while I'm there. Ever heard the cliche that attractive girls are "arm candy" or "trophies"? This is where it comes from.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After all the talk about alpha males? Damn guys, c'mon. You aren't afraid of anything, some guy stealing your girl included.

If he's chatting her up, just walk over and get into the conversation. Introduce yourself by name & shake his hand. Don't mention who you are. Just talk pleasantly to the guy. He won't stay long. And when he's gone, if he was a sound (trans:nice) guy, mention that to your gf.

Worked for me, exactly as above!

Oscar.

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting pissed shows insecurity on your part, bottom line. Don't act like you don't care at all, but act like you KNOW that he isn't gunna get your girl. Be as friendly as you like. Damn, I was spades partners with a guy who was after my girl at a place once. We got along just fine. He said something like, "Listen, I know you came here with her, but I need to take her somewhere to get something.".. All I said was "Hey, if she wants to go, that's cool with me." because I knew that she wasn't going to leave me. Sure enough, he asked her, she said hell no.

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But what if she says yes and leaves with him? That's never happened to me but if it did, I wouldn't get mad, or at least I wouldn't let her know it, but I'd never take her out again.

Zoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
But what if she says yes and leaves with him?
That seems pretty unlikely, but if it happens then take it as a sign that she's a ***** and find someone better.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the correct answer is ...

Originally posted by Zoso
That seems pretty unlikely, but if it happens then take it as a sign that she's a ***** and find someone better.
Spot on.

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's the whole point!!!!!!!!!

if she walks with the other guy, then u know exactly where u stand on her list of importance! consider this a "guy test".

i've done this many times with girls. Plus, what's even better is that they don't even need to actually walk with the other guy. Most of the time u can get a pretty good idea of what she is like around other guys, especially when ur not around just by watching how she reacts to guys that make passes at her.

if she absolutely, positively turns them down with authority, congrats! You've found urself one loyal chick who digs u big time.

at the same time, if she flirts with them, etc...u may want to reconsider ur plans with her for the long-term. although light flirting may just be nothing, flirting is always the initial stage that eventually develops into something more serious.

these situations that u feel that UR put in are actually working to ur benefit. they're not testing u! they're testing ur gf! and how she reacts is one of the criteria for how u feel about her loyalty to u and ur trust for her.