Lol chic texts me 3 weeks later!!!!

JJ0004

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a post earlier that I had one of the chics I was talking too was texting me like krazy then stops. SO I text her once on one day and once the next day and stopped all contacts. I remember some of you guys said to stop pursuing period until she contacts me back.

Lol she text me back saying hi and saying her phone was broken and she had been away for a week. But check this she writes it would have been nice for you to call my job to check up on me to see if I was alrite. The thing is WE ARE NOT DATING EXCLUSIVELY

Sounds like she is upset that I didnt continue to chase her after she did all the chasing and finally got me to show some interest. I haven't responded to her text yet, she sent it to me on Friday night.

What you guys think of this chic? Is she playin games? Giving me the **** test? Is she genuine? or any other advice from you guys would be appreciated.

Now that the ball is in my court, what do you recommend I do?

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she had to do a few experiments with other penises first, then realized they werent going to work out so she came back. Start playing the game man. Dont give in to any of her sh1t.

JJ0004

Don Juan
Reaction score
jamescr73 said:
sounds like she had to do a few experiments with other penises first, then realized they werent going to work out so she came back. Start playing the game man. Dont give in to any of her sh1t.

What would you guys recommend I do?

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember your thread. Make her work for you. Don't respond just because she sent one text message. Maybe your phone is broke and you've been away for a week. MAKE HER WORK!

Are you going to be weak, or are you going to be a man with dignity? Don't let her strip it from you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JJ0004 said:
...Now that the ball is in my court, what do you recommend I do?
The ball is in your court only if you have decided to continue playing that particular game.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But check this she writes it would have been nice for you to call my job to check up on me to see if I was alrite. The thing is WE ARE NOT DATING EXCLUSIVELY
The last statement sums up the answer for the whole situation.

Don't tell us that, tell here.

That whole thing about her cell phone being broke is utter bull sh*t. Some people can't leave home, survive or even eat without their cell phone. If my phone was to break right now, I'll have a new one tonight or I'll be buying a new one first thing in the morning.

Sir I

Don Juan
Reaction score
my cell phone was broke ? and it would have been nice if you checked up on me at my job?
WTF ?!!

she's trying put the blame on you for her behaviour.

ignore the mind games.

infact IGNORE the entire text message
call her up in a day or 2 and say something like, we could have a drink on thursday or sunday, you in ? and if she sais she's bussy on those days. well you allready have plans on the other days keep your voice positive and end the conversation in a good way (keep the conversation short;) )

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you even want to have a drink with a chick like that? Just delete it and find someone else that would like your company. I know I'll get bashed for this but I delete numbers after 3 days of no contact unless they have a great excuse. I make two calls though the first with a short message of hey it's me call me back. Then a couple days later I'll call and not leave a message if she doesn't pick up. After the no pickup it's deleted.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl sees no value in you. If she did, she'd be on her best behavior.

Like I said, your phone is broke, too, and you've been on vacation for a week.

She hasn't proven anything to you. Don't be weak. Don't play this bullsh1t because you don't want a woman that will treat you like crap. The only time you'll give her the time of day is when she's acting right, and she's not.

JJ0004

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see some of you said I should make her work for me and don't be weak.
Obviously I passed her sh1t test.

Now when I see her what do I say to her by confronting her on her bs excuse by not showing any anger because she has obviously showed that she is upset with me because I stopped pursuing her after a few weeks

Any tips???

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, let her bring it up. Don't be the one to bring it up. Just don't. Trust me.

Right now you have the upper hand. When she asks, just let her know that you've been busy. What this tells her is that you have a life, and you aren't needy.

Anyway, what makes you think you'll see her?

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
Right now you have the upper hand. When she asks, just let her know that you've been busy. What this tells her is that you have a life, and you aren't needy.
does he really have the upper hand? the moment he contacts her back she will know he
a) has no other options at the moment when it comes to girls to the point that he is willing to forgive her for ignoring him for 3 weeks and eat up her bs excuse. Like some guy above said most people can't live without their cells, specially females. If your value in her eyes was already low based on how she treats you this will only reinforce that but maybe she wants to get together and you do too so value and dignity don't matter.
OR..
b) he is really naive and believes the bs excuse

if he indeed has no other girls in his life which I assume or else he wouldn't have made this thread to ask for ways to get with this girl again which sees not much value in him based on how she treats him, he might as well just stablish contact again.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
does he really have the upper hand? the moment he contacts her back she will know he
a) has no other options at the moment when it comes to girls to the point that he is willing to forgive her for ignoring him for 3 weeks and eat up her bs excuse. Like some guy above said most people can't live without their cells, specially females. If your value in her eyes was already low based on how she treats you this will only reinforce that but maybe she wants to get together and you do too so value and dignity don't matter.
OR..
b) he is really naive and believes the bs excuse

if he indeed has no other girls in his life which I assume or else he wouldn't have made this thread to ask for ways to get with this girl again which sees not much value in him based on how she treats him, he might as well just stablish contact again.
If you have read my posts above, you would see that I said not to respond. Be in the same state of mind as her. "Oh, my phone was broke". "Oh, I was on vacation". He shouldn't respond until he's good and ready, and when he's seen that she's making an honest attempt. More that one fvcking text.

Let her do some damn work. Make her prove her self to him. Does she really care? This is how he can have the upper hand. If she doesn't or isn't willing to do anything, then he should file her away forever in the "to be shredded" file box.

JJ0004

Don Juan
Reaction score
if he indeed has no other girls in his life which I assume or else he wouldn't have made this thread to ask for ways to get with this girl again which sees not much value in him based on how she treats him said:
Actually I do have other prospects but I am not the type to just cut off chics like most of you DJ. My motives are different from most of you guys so don't assume that she is the only option.

The thing is this chic is actually cool but she wants a relationship and I told her llets see where this goes. I don't think its just that she doesn't value me, maybe she wants me to meet her halfway with interest level since she clearly did the chasing thus trying the test game on me when we finally hung out. Worst case scenario is that we can be just friends which I don't mind but when we hung out, she made it clear by her actions she just wanted more than that.

I don't know why I have that type of problems with these females, they catch feeling too quick with me even when I tell them DON'T CATCH FEELINGS BECAUSE i JUST WANT TO BE COOL WITH YOU

Anyway said:
I have to bring something to her job site through a different department, so I kno I will bump into her this week. Thats why I ask you guys what you would do in my scenario.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bring it up. Let her do that. Be polite and friendly. Be the first to break away from the conversation. Leave her wanting more if that's what you want.