"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

lol call me an idiot

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
lol call me an idiot for not approaching.

I lacked all rational thought.
I was on a plane back from vancouver to Toronto, thinking maybe I'd see this girl I used to go to school with, somehow I saw her / few years ago heading home as well.

lol to my surprise, its 5 years later, and I think I saw her in a few seats in front of me. But she seemd to look 20% different, so I wasn't sure, she was with another girl, probably her sister, which she I know she had a younger one.

Anyway, because it was an airplane setting, It'd seem kinda odd with the flight happening and all I didn't approach and see if it was her. I did have a crush on her a few years back (she was my friend's ex tho, coudlnt' hook up, but the friend is outta my life now).

The weird thing was she turned her head back, staring at me like 4-5 times, when I got up waiting for the washroom she stared at me again.

lol probably was her. Anyone woulda approached?
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

RabidDog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Knox, Tenn.
If she was a few rows in front of me, and I was'nt sure, then probably not. It;s hard to do the whole "move a few rows up/cramped isle" move, and still look sane. If I was going to take the chance, it would be at the luggage carousel. But then again, if I'd get no chance to get further than a random meeting, I would'nt bother. What does it matter if it's her, if you won't see her for another 5 years?
 

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
Fvck yes.

When she stares, smile and give a wave. If you do this and get a positive response, you should follow up by directly approaching her seat.

If you don't do the above or get a negative/no response you can do one of the following. If there's a washroom at the front, walk past her to go to it. If there isn't, walk up to the front to ask the hostess a question. Or you can still just walk straight over to your chicks' seat.

On the way back down the aisle (better because you are not approaching from behind) look at her and say, Hey, X? Let her respond. If it's not her, she says No and you say:

- Oh thought you were a friend of mine/someone else.
AND
- You get her number anyway. :D
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
IDIOT! Shouild've contacted her in some way so you can talk again later. Moments like these are opportunities LOST.. everyone learn!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
You should have done the same thing Harry did when he saw Salley on the plane after a few years in "When Harry Met Salley".
 

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Age
40
you fukin idiot! if i saw the girl that had a crush on me in high school, id be straight in there. the funny thing is me and you are on the same wavelength, i just know and i mean KNOW that i will see this girl one day, dont know when but i know i will, just like you had that feeling. i bet you're going to regret this though when youre a little old pensioner. you shouldnt be laughing about this man, you fuked up big time.
 
Top