Lol btw, why are fvcking women like this?

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I think about it, the more ridiculous it is. They say one thing and it means the other, they don't want to offend you but ****s you over from behind, they disguise sh1t test as just a regular occasion. They analyze every single words and EVERY FVCKING WORDS count. Jesus Christ, it's like there is a difference of heaven and hell in every different words you speak.

I got to be careful when I text, I got to be careful when I talk, when I breath, when I walk, when I eat, well not that I do, but women just look at how you walk and think of you as hot merchandise or bucket of poop sack. It's fvcking retarded and ridiculous. It's like you watching bunch of ducks dancing around a fire and over-analyzing into predicting the Armageddon or Judgment day. They ask for a date and actually flake. Well, I tell her not to waste my time like that again, and she loves the fact that I am confronting her and giving bad time. WTF??? I give her hard time joking about her new dress while everyone is praising it, and although she acts irritated by me, in the end she comes talking to me. WTF???

When I slip and act nice, women run away, when I am pissed off and don't give them any attention, they come closer. This is so nonsense. What the fvck is wrong with women? I just don't understand.

E

Energizer

Welcome to the game mate.

If like me you are fed of playing the game, then tear up the rulebook and always stay true to yourself and learn how to weed out the plastics from the genuine's and the battle is won mate.

Getting a decent woman doesn't have to be as complex as Hawking's A Brief History of Time.

Just relax, stay true to yourself and enjoy the rollercoaster. :up:

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Energizer, just be yourself. If a girl doesn't like you for you, f u ck 'em.

I remember something my friend said one time about women:

"If I gotta perform magic tricks to get some p u zz y , I'm going to tell that b i t ch to disappear..."

Masked_angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
When I slip and act nice, women run away, when I am pissed off and don't give them any attention, they come closer. This is so nonsense. What the fvck is wrong with women? I just don't understand.
It seems like your seeking approval when your nice and stop doing seeking approval when your pissed off. And that is the key!

You can be nice, but do not be nice because you want her to like you! Because then she will run. Instead do stuff you want to do! (think if she doesn't like me would I have do this?)

Best Regards
Masked_angel

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are highly insecure, extremely reactive, low self esteem females you are dealing with.
They are not what you really need in your life, and cant really give that to you anyway.
Theyre looking for validation and superficial aspects of masculinity. They dont know what the real thing is. Thats why they act that way.
Aloofness and ****iness come across to them as supreme self confidence, a masculine trait, but it is being misinterpreted. And youre realizing that you cant really be as authentic with them to get a positive dynamic going on. Meaning , that you have to act aloof and neg them for them to have some sort of reaction to you.

Females like that are attracted to the novelty, the shiny , new thing. And have very undeveloped concepts of what a Man is, what masculinity is, and what their needs are.

Dont lose your peace of mind for these females. And dont create concrete, crystallized concepts that ALL women are EXACTLY this way forever.
Once you go the route of making conclusions, rather than observations, you LOCK yourself in to a belief system that isnt about evolution and transcendance. You have to want to be beyond their pettiness and low class behavior, and move forward in life as a Man with self confidence and detachment in spite of their behavior and choices.

Dont place your value in their hands.
And dont lose peace of mind trying to 'figure them out'. Its a waste of time with those females. Try to observe and get some kind of understanding of the wide range of possible female behavior, but dont get locked into some disempowering belief system that puts you in any weakened or delusional state.
Observe them as they are, and try to be detached about it. You cant control their behavior. You cant be responsible for thier choices and outlook on life.
Youll come out ahead.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
The more I think about it, the more ridiculous it is. They say one thing and it means the other, they don't want to offend you but ****s you over from behind, they disguise sh1t test as just a regular occasion. They analyze every single words and EVERY FVCKING WORDS count. Jesus Christ, it's like there is a difference of heaven and hell in every different words you speak.

I got to be careful when I text, I got to be careful when I talk, when I breath, when I walk, when I eat, well not that I do, but women just look at how you walk and think of you as hot merchandise or bucket of poop sack. It's fvcking retarded and ridiculous. It's like you watching bunch of ducks dancing around a fire and over-analyzing into predicting the Armageddon or Judgment day. They ask for a date and actually flake. Well, I tell her not to waste my time like that again, and she loves the fact that I am confronting her and giving bad time. WTF??? I give her hard time joking about her new dress while everyone is praising it, and although she acts irritated by me, in the end she comes talking to me. WTF???

why do you have to give so much power to women?

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol women can be retards dude...and thats not an excuse or a cop-out for us slipping up, iit's a fact...they can be little fckkin 'tards. what kind of person willingly watches tearjerker movies/tvshows that make them cry? why would you purposely want to feel bad. What kind of person feels that chihuahua's deserve to live? what kind of person puts ****ing pink on everything? girls can be tards, and it has mroe to do with just dating, its life, they are fkkin girls. all we can do is act like men and remain confident, centered, calm and in control. let them run around in circles in their heads.

it might be one of those 'easier said than done' things to just let them be tards and not over-analyze it, but its worth it, because over-analyzing things is no way to live

thedarkpassenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. A perfect example is if a women asks you if you like her, you can say yes. If you ever ask a woman if she likes you, she'll never tell you yes. She may even tell you NO, when she means the exact opposite.

Women are all about their actions, not what they say.

chrisgoodrich25

Don Juan
Reaction score
thedarkpassenger said:
Lol. A perfect example is if a women asks you if you like her, you can say yes. If you ever ask a woman if she likes you, she'll never tell you yes. She may even tell you NO, when she means the exact opposite.

Women are all about their actions, not what they say.
frustrated and irritaded with these *****es..but you guys are right..chicks are flaky as ****...let them be who they are and ill be who i am..

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to feel better? You know, there are some guys, like my younger brother, who pulls chicks by sitting on a chair. He doesn't do **** and they come to him like a magnet in an iron waste bucket.I can't even pull a fat chick even if that meant winning a million dollars. Oh, he's 17 and I'm 21 and has pulled more chicks this week than me in a lifetime.

Do you want to pull chicks like it's an afterthought? Win the ****ing social lottery and become something like him.