Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Logistics of a first date

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has favorable logistics near her (venues or lives alone)
good point here, she did live alone even though those 40km away. Next time I will take that into consideration, thanks for the tip

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, distance is perceived differently in US vs EU.
This is true. Distance can also be perceived differently within parts of the US.

However, my thing is, I would not travel 40 miles to go on a first date with a woman, UNLESS I am almost certain there is a good chance I will smash.
@Juanto is asking about 30-40km, which is 19-25 miles.

In my city, going 19-25 miles at peak traffic periods can take over 1 hour.

That's not sustainable for more than a periodic plate situation.

The assumption that 40km is a long way to drive for anyone in the US is where this goes off the rails for me. There are cities where it's farther than that to drive across to the other side of the city.

In the US 40km or 25 miles is literally nothing.
When I used swipe apps, I used to filter the results to 10-11 miles, less than 19-25 miles. I am more relationship minded than many and I realized that in my area, if I were commuting to a woman's place in a longer term relationship at peak periods on weeknights, I would not want to have the trip take longer than 30 minutes. Less than 30 minutes of commuting time is sustainable over longer periods.

It depends on her living situation.

Does she have roommates or live alone?
Does she live near bars and restaurants?
Does she have public transportation options?
Does she own a vehicle?
Does she live way out in the suburbs or rural area?

If she lives alone or in a prime area
with good venues, you should absolutely go to her area. Those are favorable logistics for the opportunity of sex.
Very good answer. First date sex depends a lot upon logistics. Splitting a 19-25 mile distance means neither one has favorable logistics for first date spontaneous sex.

Eventually, one person will need to drive to the other person's place for sex. That's where the sustainability factor I mentioned above becomes relevant.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl with high interest would move heaven and earth. She would pay for plane tickets and fly to your location. Nothing and nobody would stop her from riding your d1ck
Yupp. One girl walked across the whole city in the middle of the night in minus degrees, to jump into my bed.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated a number of grown adult women who never bothered learning how to drive because they lived in big cities where it was never really necessary. Kind of strange but understandable.
It's just a question of geography and urban circumstances, dude. In major Europe cities there's public transportation so going by car is just unpractical. USA generally differs.

I got a driver's license because I had the time and money for it, but never had the need for driving let alone a car, in the cities where I am.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated a number of grown adult women who never bothered learning how to drive because they lived in big cities where it was never really necessary. Kind of strange but understandable.
It's just a question of geography and urban circumstances, dude. In major Europe cities there's public transportation so going by car is just unpractical. USA generally differs.
In the USA, this is only possible in a handful of cities. New York City is the most obvious answer, but not all boroughs of New York City are created equal. More people who live in Queens and Staten Island have cars. Manhattan is the borough most associated without owning a car. Car ownership in Manhattan can be a bit impractical. The only other US cities where car-free lifestyles are possible are Boston, Chicago, and Philadelphia. Other than the 4 cities I just mentioned, it would take a lot of planning and be challenging to live without a car in the USA.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smashed a lot of girls from NYC, simply because I live 4 blocks from the commuter train station. It was easy to get them to train it out for a bang.
Most New Jersey guys can't get women to leave the city for them based on having far worse logistics than that.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most New Jersey guys can't get women to leave the city for them based on having far worse logistics than that.
Guys need to understand human nature. Humans are a lazy species. The less work one has to do, the easier it is for them to do it. I banged more girls from NYC than from northern New Jersey.

How can that be? Sitting on the train for an hour while scrolling through social media is a lot easier than driving for 45 minutes…

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl will crawl over broken glass to be with a guy she wants.
She will change religions, leave family and country.
Anything other then hell yes is a no.

with that said now a days I will make an exception IF the girl is pushing hard for my presence and we had some phone time I will go out of bounds and see what she is all about. 30 minute drive ain’t bad, l like driving my whip anyway

Some girls still got traditional values and just want the man to lead the charge so she can fall in line.

Next time you get some digital chemistry with a girl from out of town and your gut just knows that you can seduce her better in person
Pull up on her
I would show her a good time in her own turf even if it’s just sipping on a wine bottle walking at a park by the pier.
Be spontaneous

Show her what a peak male from the other side is capable of

She may even give you the azz if you play your cards right at the very least you gotta mack on her hard

vanish back to your city and if your left her juices flowing craving for more 9/10 she will trek it to your side since she already has some familiarity with you.

girls are sometimes like paper chasing, you gotta go out there to get that bag and keep investing some seed money for reliable passive income

Last edited:

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the situation. If you have a great connection and/or she has reciprocated sexual interest, then I see no problem in driving some distance. At the same time it is always more powerful for your frame to have the women invest in commuting to you. It all comes down to your frame with the specific women of interest.