“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Hey eternal, about that 'racism' thread, if I got the thread right.. the "Race, Sex, and Inner Game" one... That one isnt racist, some of it is pure fact, just like how MOST black women think they are skinnier than they really are and MOST white women think they are fatter than they really are. I dont see any racism in that thread...
"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
After looking at for a bit, there isn't any racism in it, but it has been discussed many times before.
I am asian, and if you honestly believe that all asians are afc's, then you need a reality check. That's like asking, "are all white people ****ty bball players just cuz there are very few in the NBA?".
There is no reason for anybody to be asking about or making comments about any other race's. I just saw the asian is afc one and thought to myself:
WHY DID THIS FOOL ASK THIS? AND WHO THE FAWK CARES? WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE ASKER AND HOW DOES IT HELP HIM GET LAID?
This forum is international. People in the states keep forgetting this. I see many of them bringing their baggage with them in their comments.
Ex: If your raised around prejudiced people your more than likely to pick some of it up.
Look at this idiots comments:
mahon****** ( I changed his name to protect his identity)
Master Don Juan
Registered: Jun 2000
Location: Toms
Posts:
Age: two dam young to be here!!!
1. I'm American not African. Women the world over love American Black men.
What makes you think that? Fat, ugly white chicks do not count.
********************************
Notice the racism this fool has picked up? Now ask yourself did that really need to be said? What did he get out of that comment?
Too bad for him he was PROGRAMMED like a dog by his environment to believe stupidity.
Do you guys feel me.
The racism on this forum needs to stop. Before you post anything coming from your programmed natures you need to stop and think...WHY AM I POSTING THIS AND DOES IT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH GETTING LAID!
We all myself included need to adhere to this...don't you fellas agree.
And wouldn't it be true that if we all stuck to this this forum would be a much better place!
We need to keep our issues to ourselves. We are here to learn how to meet women, not how to hate on other races.
Who cares if Blacks have big dycks or get white women. What has that got to do with YOU learning how to get women.
Who cares if you think certain races are afc...what has that got to do with YOU learning how to get women.
I also believe that certain races need to quit whinning about how WHITE women do not like them. Instead focus on the positive. Focus on learning how to have some game and use the cards you were delt with.
Whining will not change a got dam thing. It only stirs up your own racial insecurities and allows idiots to take potshots at you.
Here is another example of whining and racism but from another country which totally surprised me:
BigWill
Don Juan
Registered: May 2004
Location: In Uranus
Posts: 70
Age: 20
Negro's pulling fine white babes? What the f...
So I was at this real mundane party tonight and the only thing I saw that could get me hard was this white HB8. We get talking and she says "you and my boyfriend are alot alike" (****en fantastic, should've just gone caveman instead some timid pvssy Pee Wee Herman )
Turns out her boyfriend was here and she has the balls to bring him over to the convo. First off I can't believe my ****ing eyes. This dude is about my height (6'2") and about the same build, but he's black, and this is her boyfriend?
First I thought these 2 were playing me for a fool but then they have a game of tonsil hockey infront of me and that changes things. No biggie, but I do notice that, in Sydney anyway, alot more of my colored friends are taking away our white women. Not aboriginals, these guys are either ****en half pakistany half aussie. Or 1 quater African American 1 quater south african 1 quater indian and 1 quat auzzie.
Now this guy was nothing special, is there something that appeals to white girls. Do they just think negros are all bad boys or what? Someone should tell these girls just coz he moved here from compton or whatever don't mean he's from NWA.
*************************************
The WHINNING LIKE A BYTCH MUST STOP ON THIS FORUM!!!!
ASK YOURSELVES DID THIS GUY REALLY NEED TO WHINE LIKE A WOMAN ABOUT THIS?
DID ANY OF YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT HIS PERSONAL PROBLEMS???
"She's Out of Your League"
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Men will always feel threatened when foreigners come over and treat women in their country like playtoys. It IS insulting, so can you blame them one bit? I can't. I got some dirty ass stares by brothas when I took my black ex around town, about two years ago. I took it all in stride, but I knew those dumbphucks wanted to jump me. I was seen out with a South Asian girl, and this tall, Sihk guy (could tell coz of the Turban) walked by looking like he wanted to kill me.
Originally posted by Zangatti Hey eternal, about that 'racism' thread, if I got the thread right.. the "Race, Sex, and Inner Game" one... That one isnt racist, some of it is pure fact, just like how MOST black women think they are skinnier than they really are and MOST white women think they are fatter than they really are. I dont see any racism in that thread...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.