Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Location seems to be a critical factor rarely acknowleged here

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Previous discussions have talked about how single women actually outnumber single men by a pretty large margin in NYC.
But according to this article, in the city of London there are 155 men to every 100 women. Youch, not good odds.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-go-to-merseyside-research-shows-9480725.html
Murkserious does well in London.

Doesn't matter if there's a disparity in male to female ratio.

There's still a huge number of women in London.

There's a vast number of opportunities present and a man must be geared to take advantage of it.

Whining doesn't help.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Previous discussions have talked about how single women actually outnumber single men by a pretty large margin in NYC.
This shouldn't be possible naturally, since there's about 106 (figure varies) men born for every 100 women. It could only happen by migration and/or counting very old people where women start to outnumber men but hardly matter for being "singles".

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid south Europe in general, less bad is paris that I equal to london in such terms.

Berlin, Hamburg, Edinburgh and Warsaw are a decent bet in my opinion.

Baltic countries are tricky now, they got spoiled from mass male tourism in the last 10 years but unlike Poland their low population couldnt take it.
That's a great update. Any desperate solution peddled a decade ago that's followed by the masses appears to have eroded down in value today. That's the general theme of things. You have to probably find some really exotic niche location because desperate beta/omega Western men who got rejected by women in their home countries are starting to get a loss of respect in most of these other countries then?

Who Dares Win said:
In my opinion the best places are eastern european countries, second tier cities possibly with low connection with western Europe especially when it comes of low cost companies.
For now, until the next five years or so, lol! They will eventually catch up with the rest. What is a niche discovery ends up being a stampede once word gets around.

Who Dares Win said:
If you can afford the visa and the travel I would say st. Petersburg is a good bet given you can spend there at least few weeks.

If you can afford only few days, try your lack in Oslo or Helsinki but avoid Stockholm.

Thats what works for me.
Lets hope these places take a bit more time to catch up. The world is globally getting spoiled by beta/omega Western rejects. First you have a breakdown of marriage as being a way of security for the beta-male, then next, it was red-pill game, now femi-nazis took that over and that scene is gone, and last resort, finding a woman in a foreign country, and now that hope is even being nuked out because everybody is doing the same thing and spoiling it all for everyone else until there is nothing left except a few niche spots which will eventually go off too. Then what are you going to do?

The 40 Year Old Virgin movie probably needs a remake.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This shouldn't be possible naturally, since there's about 106 (figure varies) men born for every 100 women. It could only happen by migration and/or counting very old people where women start to outnumber men but hardly matter for being "singles".
I don't live in New York, so it doesn't really matter to me. But you can check out the articles below if you want, they specifically talk about men and women 20-34. Some neighborhoods have more males than females, but generally there are more women.

It's possible young women are drawn to the glamour of the big city. Maybe they've seen too much Sex in the City. Maybe they are drawn there to seek out powerful men. Or, since women tend to be more highly educated than men these days, maybe they have more tools to live and work in a place like Manhatten. A lot of the Manosphere advises to drop out of the system, which results in a lot of guys staying in their parents' basement playing video games. Meanwhile, the girls are being encouraged to have ambition.

https://www.nycedc.com/blog-entry/ratio-single-men-single-women-nyc

http://visualizing.nyc/nyc-zip-codes-singles-map/

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people just lack a basic understanding of economics and human psychology. I don't even bother replying to those posters.
Confidence as the holy grail of success is like a new religion.

Sure send warren buffet to ask a loan at the bank and they will reject his request cause he speaks slowly and soft then send your local homeless junk in his dirty clothes naked feet and he will be granted a million cause he will confidently explains them how he will build a starship from rusted metal.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your stories & experiences resembles another member on this board complaining about having a hard time meeting women in NYC.
You're either lacking confidence, not leaving your apartment often enough, or completely missing social cues.

London is a hot spot for meeting women just like NYC.
You should be racking up high numbers in these cities based on the amount of exposure you have to women on a daily basis.
This

always blows my mind when guys complain from 1st tier cities, OP makes himself sound like a catch but either he is overrating himself or he is super picky.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he didn't live in a heavily dense metropolitan city with a booming nightlife and an endless supply of interactions, I wouldn't even mention confidence at all.

In places like NYC & London there's no excuse for having trouble meeting women, because they are literally throwing themselves at you.
Think about what London represents. It's a place where everyone wants to be.
I know you don't see it because you live in England, but as an outsider you have no idea how many women have told me they want to visit or move to London or NYC.

Why do they choose to move there?
Because it's a happening city with remarkable public transportation, a huge nightlife scene, a cultured music scene, a cultured fashion scene, plenty of jobs, and plenty of restaurants galore!
This is not true brother. The bigger the city, the more perceived options the female thinks she has. This is a general rule. Now every city has its own vibe that can skew that rule. For example, I find picking up chicks in New York easier than it is in DC.
A women is only as picky as her options. Women in less populated rural cities tend to get married at a young age because they are not waiting for the next best thing. They take what they can get. Girls go to city to find the rich, tall, good looking alpha archetype. Look at the show Sex and the City. That is most women fantasy. Notice it wasnt named Marriage and the City.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This

always blows my mind when guys complain from 1st tier cities, OP makes himself sound like a catch but either he is overrating himself or he is super picky.
Bruh it really is that bad in some cities. Not all cities are the same. Each on has its own vibe and culture. The south is a different dating feel than the upper northeast vs the mid west etc. But in general the more densely populated and affluent the city, the harder it is to lock down a girl. Look at the amount of women complaining that you cant find love in NYC. NYC has one of the highest rates of perpetually single women. Its not because these women don't have options. They are single because they have too many options. In a small town you have only 50 eligible bachelors. So these women pick from the 50 and settle down quicker. Western cities are the WORST place to get a hot chick.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience:

Rural and Small town/cities girls are easy... And they all want to end up in the cities.... For them you are fresh meat and a ticket out to the city (you might be totally awesome too).

The girls in the city are in infinite supplies, the numbers are in your favor but it's also a place everyone in a rush, alot of options etc.

So you might have a harder Time "looking one at a time" , competition is higher

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of these 106 are poor chinese? Their one child policy screwed the numbers world wide.. look at ratio by country, not the world.

Is it something like 2 out of 3 people in the world are asian's

Most immigrants here in EU are men, and muslim women are normally only interested in muslim men.

It was better to make a law saying only women and child immigrants allowed. high smv women will get easy access:)

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Strategy seems to be working well. Gone from zero solid leads to 5+ plates. All the HB8s are in my hometown where I'm headed back this weekend.

Hometown

Plate 1 - Eastern European dance instructor (HB8). Been "dating" a few weeks. Hoping the date this weekend will end with sex.

Plate 2 - Hungarian Personal trainer (HB8). First date this weekend but seems keen. 32 so too old to consider this a long term prospect.

Plate 3 - PA for a prominent entrepreneur in this city. First date this weekend (probably tonight). Mid 20s so has potential.

London

Plate 4 - Brazilian chick from salsa (HB7). Banged this week, ending two month dry spell. Great, positive personality but too old (30) and also a divorcee. Kind of feel bad for her as by SS standards she did everything right - avoided the CC, settled down young and gave her best years to her ex husband. Hopefully she'll do ok with someone else in the future.

Plate 5 - Italian chick (HB7) and former ex plate for seven months. Deluded by the amount of attention she gets here. Believes herself to be atleast an 8. I had little desire to LTR because of her personality. She ended our "relationship" and disappeared for two months but sent me a text out of nowhere recently and now wants the D. Meeting her next week.

Plate 6 - Random chick from tinder (HB6). Haven't met yet but the only reason I'm entertaining this prospect is because she's a h0e who is content to come to my house (on the first date) and let me nut in her face. Also claims to be a regular in the London orgy scene so that piqued my interesting. Meeting her next week.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Look at it this way, small business man that owns three gas stations in a smaller town would have 10 out of 10 status. Same guy in a major US city would have 1/10 status. Status is an enormous part of male attractiveness so why wouldn't that play a huge role. I also think there are more good-looking well-dressed men in cities then elsewhere so you're going to run into a comparable issue. I can tell you my looks and status are entry level in my city but would put me in the top 30% in the burbs.
Sports shoe salesman from LA the land of Raiders85 goes to Africa and sees that no one wears any shoes, goes back to HQ - SS and reports that business will be bad, DO NOT enter that market !

Proceeds to justify reasons.

Another sports shoe salesman from Stockholm goes to Africa and sees no one is wearing shoes, returns back to HQ and excitedly reports that it's a HUGE untapped market as no one is wearing shoes !

Proceeds with marketing, expansion, and viability plans.

Different mindset produces different results.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Get out "The Secret", crystals and tarot cards
I'm always ready to be dealt with a new set of cards that has BPD, NPD, Red Flags and a whole slew of new madness you have dugout from under the grave.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sports shoe salesman from LA the land of Raiders85 goes to Africa and sees that no one wears any shoes, goes back to HQ - SS and reports that business will be bad, DO NOT enter that market !

Proceeds to justify reasons.

Another sports shoe salesman from Stockholm goes to Africa and sees no one is wearing shoes, returns back to HQ and excitedly reports that it's a HUGE untapped market as no one is wearing shoes !

Proceeds with marketing, expansion, and viability plans.

Different mindset produces different results.
THis guy gets it!

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In places like NYC & London there's no excuse for having trouble meeting women, because they are literally throwing themselves at you.
If you have a high SMV. I’m sure that women are throwing themselves at players on the Knicks, but they are not going to throw themselves at Joe the plumber.

“Confidence” does not matter. You’re either a highly desired man or you are not.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a high SMV. I’m sure that women are throwing themselves at players on the Knicks, but they are not going to throw themselves at Joe the plumber.
Not last year's Knicks. Joe the Plumber is probably more of a baller in NYC than those losers.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

“Confidence” does not matter. You’re either a highly desired man or you are not.
This is nonsense.

NYC is not just Wall Street. You don't need to dress like a businessman or look like a celebrity to attract women.
NYC is not Miami, it is not Los Angeles, and it is not Las Vegas.
We're talking about the fashion capital of the world here!
If your style is bland, average, cookie cutter, and just "trying to fit in", you're obviously not going to be successful because there's nothing unique about your appearance.
I'd imagine with this look you'd be invisible to women anywhere else in the world.
People with a sense of style and originality attract women in NYC.
I've seen fat guys with a sense of style pull chicks in NYC.

When I say you need confidence in New York, it's because women do most of the approaching there. I have not seen this anywhere else in the US.
Metropolitan cities are not for everyone, but you'll have a much higher success rate in any of these cities compared to rural areas or most suburbs.

Last edited: