Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Location Report.

Reaction score
I'm into mixed girls. Not just straight up black. But I am a brotha so that may be why I'm successful yet you are not. Not sure.
Atlanta is generally not a good city to be in if you aren't white or black and want to game white girls. The local white girls and southern blondes tend to exclusively go for white guys and when they do go interracial, it is usually with black guys since they are more comfortable being around black people. All other minority groups are looked down upon by that sort of crowd.

I think Nashville is a far better option for a guy who isn't white or black yet wants to get with white girls.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently live in Scottsdale, AZ. There is hot women everywhere in this state. Most are in shape. The women in Scottsdale are kind of stuck up, but other cities not so much. Tons of hotties in Tempe by ASU. I've lived here for 9 years, been single for almost the last 3 years, but I just started learning about game a year ago.

I used to live in Milwaukee, WI. The women there are horrible. Most are fat with beer bellys. Lots of women smoke cigs. The bar scene is really big. The few hotties that there are, have been already locked down, unless there young.

Last week, I was in Huntington Beach, CA and Anhiem, CA. There were hotties everywhere. I have never seen so many in one place at a time. It was insane. I had my kid with me though. Lots of the women in Anhiem were Hispanic and smoking hot. But, I have a thing for them lol
I used to live in AZ too man. Heard about Scottsdale, fine like LA girls but stuck up than a mfkr and you have to have nice bread to attract them.

My friends who stayed in PHX are all in interracial relationships. Funny sheet. One said he literally chased women away. If you stay in a low demand place for too long you start to think your value is the problem.

I keep telling people man, sometimes its not about something you're doing wrong, its about location.

After you go past beta to DJ. You gotta look around you, find what's working and what isn't. Pack your bags and visit places. You don't know if you don't go.

Appreciate the Anhiem heads up. Never heard of it. I have CA in the books for next year, I might hit up Anheim if the latinas are as you described -- if none from San Antonio make the cut.

Never settle.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to hear more about Minneapolis,
Portland, and Tampa.

All of those places have a large number of beautiful women who don't have bad attitudes.

As for California, I have never had a girlfriend from the Bay. All of my girlfriends have been from LA. I'm the kind of guy who likes to party and have fun. Bay Area girls are more on the shy side and extremely picky. A large majority of them will only date white guys while in LA they are down for anything. Also I've had quite a bit of luck in San Diego.

In general, it's hard to find a girl who matches up well with you unless you're one of those guys who will stick his dyck in anything.

Reaction score
I want to hear more about Minneapolis,
Portland, and Tampa.

All of those places have a large number of beautiful women who don't have bad attitudes.

As for California, I have never had a girlfriend from the Bay. All of my girlfriends have been from LA. I'm the kind of guy who likes to party and have fun. Bay Area girls are more on the shy side and extremely picky. A large majority of them will only date white guys while in LA they are down for anything. Also I've had quite a bit of luck in San Diego.

In general, it's hard to find a girl who matches up well with you unless you're one of those guys who will stick his dyck in anything.
Minneapolis and Minnesota in general is known for having a lot of passive aggressive people who might be very nice to you in your face but making friends is tough unless you grew up with them. All that being said, it is amazing for guys of minority groups who love blondes. I have had a lot of success with the tall blonde Nordic type of women from there and even with some when I was there, I think you'll do well there.

I've only stayed in Tampa, never lived there. The city has a frat broish type of vibe from 20 somethings fresh out of college yet I still managed to do quite well there compared to when I was in Georgia. I tend to do well with white girls from Florida in general, they aren't that against going for an Indian looking guy.

I cannot tell you much about Portland.

BTW, you say you're having some success in Texas right now, hook up with any blondes there?

Reaction score
I used to live in AZ too man. Heard about Scottsdale, fine like LA girls but stuck up than a mfkr and you have to have nice bread to attract them.

My friends who stayed in PHX are all in interracial relationships. Funny sheet. One said he literally chased women away. If you stay in a low demand place for too long you start to think your value is the problem.

I keep telling people man, sometimes its not about something you're doing wrong, its about location.

After you go past beta to DJ. You gotta look around you, find what's working and what isn't. Pack your bags and visit places. You don't know if you don't go.

Appreciate the Anhiem heads up. Never heard of it. I have CA in the books for next year, I might hit up Anheim if the latinas are as you described -- if none from San Antonio make the cut.

Never settle.
Absolutely, I've learned that location = everything if you want to get hot girls. I've been in areas of the USA where I easily do better than some "country boy" while in a place like Georgia a Larry the Cable guy lookalike beats a handsome exotic looking dude every single time.

I've heard that west coast states like Arizona and Colorado are well beyond amazing for black guys, how do guys of other minority groups do there? Some of the hottest girls I've met were from Arizona.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Minneapolis and Minnesota in general is known for having a lot of passive aggressive people who might be very nice to you in your face but making friends is tough unless you grew up with them. All that being said, it is amazing for guys of minority groups who love blondes. I have had a lot of success with the tall blonde Nordic type of women from there and even with some when I was there, I think you'll do well there.

I've only stayed in Tampa, never lived there. The city has a frat broish type of vibe from 20 somethings fresh out of college yet I still managed to do quite well there compared to when I was in Georgia. I tend to do well with white girls from Florida in general, they aren't that against going for an Indian looking guy.

I cannot tell you much about Portland.

BTW, you say you're having some success in Texas right now, hook up with any blondes there?
Texas is pretty good. I was only there for the weekend and didn't go out enough. Next time I'll do more daygame for sure. I got a lot of eye contact there. And I really like Fort Worth - the girls who go to TCU are super easy. They aren't used to seeing ethnic guys so they want to get to know me.

I'm in Washington DC now, just number closed a Brazilian girl a few minutes ago. The 9's and 10's out here are all with black guys. Whether they be the Asian girls, the White girls, you name it.

Reaction score
Texas is pretty good. I was only there for the weekend and didn't go out enough. Next time I'll do more daygame for sure. I got a lot of eye contact there. And I really like Fort Worth - the girls who go to TCU are super easy. They aren't used to seeing ethnic guys so they want to get to know me.

I'm in Washington DC now, just number closed a Brazilian girl a few minutes ago. The 9's and 10's out here are all with black guys. Whether they be the Asian girls, the White girls, you name it.
you actually said on a thread that you did get laid in Texas and you still haven't answered my question dude....

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Visited Atlanta yesterday.

Almost all the women around downtown were professionally dressed. The women I noticed also drove expensive cars. I didn't see Prius's and "cheap" looking cars around downtown while I was there, maybe time of day? maybe they got it like that?

I noticed a lot of 5 and 6s and a few 7s but still a good amount of smashable women.

As I was walking towards the escalator (outside) to the food court close to CVS, I noticed HB checking me out as I walked closer, she was on the phone. I kept moving.

After eating as I was coming off the escalator to leave, I noticed another HB checking me out, she smiled when she caught my eye, I smile back, also on the phone, I kept moving.

Got to my appointment, saw a HB8 at the elevator. Spoke, she responded. Nose ring, fine looking mix chic. She was go down as I was stepping off. Too desperate to ride back down plus I was there on a mission, I pass. Caught a few more IOIs inside.

Went to Olympic park. As I was about to pay for parking, I turned around saw two HBs in a Beatle convertible, giggling talking to each other, checking me out, our eyes meet, they shyly look away and drove by. I thought, damn I could do some damage here.

Got to the park, stayed about 10minutes. As I was about to put camera away to read, HB asian (maybe a 4? I'm not really into Asian girls, except if they're busty, so my assessment for this one might be cruel, photo on request) walked to the bench I was at and stopped, didn't say anything. Just stood there acting like she was adjusting her hat. I opened her, she said she flew in from London but originally from NZ.

We talked some more, added two more people to the group. I removed my attention and let the new guy chat her up.

I turn to my right and a HB latina was already seating a few inches from me, on a step like thing by the bench. She was so close that if I turn my right arm enough it'd be on her whole shoulder. Our eyes meet, she smile, I open her, we chat a bit, I kept turning my neck. Found out the 7yr old boy playing was her son, I'd still smash though.

Asian chick draw me back into her convo with ole boy, I forgo Latina. Later the other two ppl left and me and Asian talked some more. Latina later stood up and went to a different part of the park.

I gave Asian a ride to her place, hopes of getting invited inside. She didn't invite. I reached for a kiss. She gave me cheeks. She got down and I left the city.

If you're into career driven women, I think you'll do well in ATL.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter what kind of women you're into it, it matters more about what kinds of women are into you. Unfortunately, if you want to bag the hottest talent in the ATL, you better be some former SEC frat bro because those are the kinds of guys pulling hot girls in Buckhead.

I love hot white girls, problem is, there aren't really that many of them in Atlanta and the ones that are there are usually former sorority sluts that never grow out of the high school popular girl mindset, meaning if you aren't in their tight knit social circles then forget about it.

Also, Atlanta has a ton of racist whites who will hate an Asian guy like myself piping down a hot blonde, which I just love doing.

IMO, if you're into white girls, avoid Atlanta like the plague.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only southern european latino guy here?

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend dropped me off at the airport, met a chic at the TSA bag check, spoke a bit, my bag got pulled by security, I let chic go.

Later on while waiting for my flight as I left the bar heading to my gate, saw same chic walking the other way, phew thought I lost her.

Spoke a bit, her flight had been delayed, grabbed her hand, walked together to my gate. She was saying I'm not walking all the way over there, yeah she did.

We spoke a bit, got her phone number, as I broke the hug, I noticed she had the kiss me face but already too late, I was already walking away.
Damn, I didn't think I had her relax enough to kiss just after twenty minutes total of meeting each other, oh well, good start.

Touched down in Montreal about 9.30AM on Saturday.

I kept cracking up by myself while on the bus.
There were enough dimes on the road, everyone who's made a post in this thread can get one and a whole street will still be packed with dimes.

I was almost in shock with the possibility of so many beautiful women in front of me.
I only had seconds to appreciate a girl's beauty before another one walked past.
The longest I stayed without seeing an 8 was three minutes.

Montreal women were mostly below 5'7, below 120 pounds, they either had a sweet looking ass, bouncy tits, pretty face, a combination of any two or a perfection of all three.
With so many fit women, you would barely notice a land whale when you finally walk past one.

I don't know what the guys could complain about. The dudes were good looking too, seem well taken care of but a lot of them were feminine-like.
They have a strong homo presence too so you don't really know who is and who isn't.

Therefore, my masculinity stood out.

As I got off the bus, 20 minutes in the city, saw an 8 walk pass, I was so in love with her flat belly, sweet looking tits and nice curved ass, I knew I was going to talk to her.
Didn't know the whole city is filled with women like that. Took photos of her I can upload here.

She walked onto the grass, pulled out a book, I let her settle in as I focused on what I was doing, I think I was clearing space on my camera.
I later walked up to her, she was on the phone, maybe waiting for someone to pick up, asked if she spoke english, she shook her head "no",
tried making some convo but all she did was shake head "no", so I took more photos and moved on.

Montreal first language is French but out of everyone I met, only this chic said she didn't speak English.

Last edited:

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got on the train to the hostel I stayed at, chilled for a bit then went for lunch.

Sat down, ordered, wait staff (dude) was friendly, shortly after a waitress brought my beer and her phone number written down,
I slide it into my wallet and enjoyed the beer (she requested my table from my initial male waiter), we made small talk, I already knew all system's a go.

While I was eating, she took a break, brought her food to my table and we talked some more.

The other staff were making jokes, She told me she got off at 6. I hit her up by 7, she came to my hostel by 8.30.
I can upload text convo if anyone would benefit from how I stayed on course while she tried to put up a slight ASD.
We left. Got to a junction she said we should go right go get drinks, I told her I've been walking all day and want to relax, kissed her, took her hand, went left, heading for her place.

Can you dance? she said kind of. Can you sing? she said no. Can you scream? she said oh yes then started laughing.
I just played calm, it's an already done deal, no point to oversell.

Got into the train station, grabbed her, pushed to wall, kissed some more, pull off, kiss neck, let her body do the rest.
We got on the train, she told me she's really wet, I told her that's a good start. Kept poking at her curiousity.
We got to her place, I walk around.
We kiss, she grab beer, talked, sat on couch, she gave me head, went to the bed, some more head, my turn, beech go crazy, fcuked her.
Took photos of her back at the metro too. She had a nice butt.
Later on she was talking about how she "knew I would be a good sex" when she saw me and had to go request my table.

I couldn't tell you exactly what it was I did to trigger such intense arousal from a stranger for you to reproduce but all I can say is I was being a man. At my center, unafraid, alive. I DID NOT CHASE AT ANY POINT.

I wasn't motivated to go party anymore after that so I got on the train, still smelt like pussie, met a girl on the bus, women here are so easy to talk to, since I didn't have a phone, told her to call a number I could check from the computer, she did, got to my stop, got lost, found my way, I got to the hostel, number didn't appear, slept.
Bummer, me and Zoe could have been something. Eh, it's all good.

Sunday, I was supposed to go to some event I saw online but it rained so I passed.
Chill day.
Made some friends at the new hostel.
Went downstairs for comedy night but I was probably the only straight guy there, chat up some chics, left, went to sleep.

Monday, cloudy, kinda cold.

Got on the wrong/right bus? got to the last bus stop, I stayed on the bus, 8 on the other side of the road, few feet away, couple eye contacts,
I said "hey" as we catch eyes again, she came running to the bus, I walked to the door, started talking,
asked if I was on the right bus, we spoke a bit, she said the bus driver took a break, I was the only one on the bus, I had no phone plus I leave shortly, dead end, so I let her go. She caught her bus.
You would not get this kind of hospitality where I live, talking about "southern hospitality". smh.

In the evening, went to eat, beautiful waitress, asked her out for drinks when she got off, said she had a boyfriend,
thanked me for my offer, shared her orange with me then she wrote down where I could go to meet women. Mind blown.

Tuesday.
Went for breakfast at the new hostel, met a German PhD chic who came for a conference, added her on facebook (future pussie), talked a bit, part ways.
Walked around, saw a lot of girls that fit my "dream girl" profile with their curly hair.
I knew this is a solid land of gold but the guys don't know what they have because they see it everyday.

Got on the plane tuesday night, back in the town of fatties and entitled, nothing to offer beaches.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you speak any word of french, you'll have a sore dikc in Montreal, as a DJ.

I speak no french and still got some, you can definitely do a killing too.

I realized its an assumption that she'd be hot and beautiful. I don't know how the men stay faithful there.
Funny thing I would not advice any married guy to go to Montreal. If I was married to a sub par chic, I'd probably divorce her after visiting MTL.

Where I live, if you don't look at her, she thinks what's wrong with him? no other chic looks as good as me so why isn't he looking at me. 100 dudes on 10 girls type thing.

Montreal, if you look at her, she thinks what's wrong with him? there are so many others like me, why do I stand out?

Asian dudes cleaned up, Indian dudes cleaned up, beta looking dudes cleaned up, if you live in MTL and don't get laid, there's something wrong with you.

Everyone was laid back. I'd consider moving there or visiting again.

This is a good reminder to travel. A good reminder that there are in fact very beautiful women. A truth that is easily forgotten when surrounded by mediocrity.

Live long DJs.

Last edited:

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Asian dudes cleaned up, Indian dudes cleaned up, beta looking dudes cleaned up, if you live in MTL and don't get laid, there's something wrong with you.
Gonna be kinda long here but I have a theory for this.

I even wrote a thread on this a while back which was unfortunately deleted as it was too much reality in terms of race. The truth is, Asian and Indian men don't do poorly with white women, they do poorly with ANGLO women. I've seen Indian and Asian men with their **** together do quite well with non-Anglo white girls. French girls tend to be very open minded and are quite open to going for an Asian or Indian guy with his **** together, I've seen it happen a few times.

As an Asian guy myself, I find that I do quite well with white girls from non-Anglo backgrounds. My ethnic friends have not had much issues with these women either, it's like these women don't care about race at all.

So while even an attractive ethnic guy will struggle to get with the all American Anglo blonde raised in suburbia, often losing out to a plain white guy in that regard, the same attractive ethnic guy can easily get hot Scandinavian blondes, hot Euro blondes in general (except for the UK of course), and hot Slavic blondes.

All of this **** pisses off entitled white American guys, it really does. I had a Hispanic friend who managed to get quite a lot of attention from Scandinavian girls and your typical suburban white guys who were his coworkers were losing their **** over it. These guys are used to getting women with a similar look (suburban American blonde skanks) despite not having much going for them and were mad that these Scandinavian beauties were picking a handsome latino over a dad bod suburban white guy.

I think that there is a STRONG correlation between the success a guy of a minority group, no matter how handsome or charismatic he is, has with attractive white women in an area and the common white heritage groups present in that area.

Black, Asian, and Hispanic guys can get hot blondes with ease in the upper midwest as the dominant Euro heritage groups there are Scandinavians and to a much lesser extent Germans. On the other hand, in the south it becomes impossible as the dominant Euro heritage groups are the English and Scot-Irish (the most common descent among white nationalists, neo-nazis, and likely most genuinely racist whites in general). In the southern states you will get hot blondes who get with overweight larry the cable guy lookalikes simply because there is so much pressure on these women to dos o.

I have to say it but the whites that generally dislike minorities getting with their women are English Americans and especially the Scot-Irish. In any area of the USA and EVEN Canada where there are more Scot-Irish and British descendant whites, it will be tougher (if not impossible) for guys of minority groups to get hot white girls.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I even wrote a thread on this a while back which was unfortunately deleted as it was too much reality in terms of race. The truth is, Asian and Indian men don't do poorly with white women, they do poorly with ANGLO women. I've seen Indian and Asian men with their **** together do quite well with non-Anglo white girls. French girls tend to be very open minded and are quite open to going for an Asian or Indian guy with his **** together, I've seen it happen a few times.

As an Asian guy myself, I find that I do quite well with white girls from non-Anglo backgrounds. My ethnic friends have not had much issues with these women either, it's like these women don't care about race at all.

So while even an attractive ethnic guy will struggle to get with the all American Anglo blonde raised in suburbia, often losing out to a plain white guy in that regard, the same attractive ethnic guy can easily get hot Scandinavian blondes, hot Euro blondes in general (except for the UK of course), and hot Slavic blondes.

All of this **** pisses off entitled white American guys, it really does. I had a Hispanic friend who managed to get quite a lot of attention from Scandinavian girls and your typical suburban white guys who were his coworkers were losing their **** over it. These guys are used to getting women with a similar look (suburban American blonde skanks) despite not having much going for them and were mad that these Scandinavian beauties were picking a handsome latino over a dad bod suburban white guy.

I think that there is a STRONG correlation between the success a guy of a minority group, no matter how handsome or charismatic he is, has with attractive white women in an area and the common white heritage groups present in that area.

Black, Asian, and Hispanic guys can get hot blondes with ease in the upper midwest as the dominant Euro heritage groups there are Scandinavians and to a much lesser extent Germans. On the other hand, in the south it becomes impossible as the dominant Euro heritage groups are the English and Scot-Irish (the most common descent among white nationalists, neo-nazis, and likely most genuinely racist whites in general). In the southern states you will get hot blondes who get with overweight larry the cable guy lookalikes simply because there is so much pressure on these women to dos o.

I have to say it but the whites that generally dislike minorities getting with their women are English Americans and especially the Scot-Irish. In any area of the USA and EVEN Canada where there are more Scot-Irish and British descendant whites, it will be tougher (if not impossible) for guys of minority groups to get hot white girls.
Dang I need to go to the upper Midwest

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Dang I need to go to the upper Midwest
I've read quite a bit of your posts and I think it would be better if you didn't.

Cool high status Indian guys can do well in that area because unlike the Bay Area, it hasn't been overrun by low status Indian immigrants that creep out all the women. You seem to have a massive victim's mentality in all of your posts and you also seem to have major self-esteem issues. I can see you not only having major problems there but also creeping out women to the point that you make it tougher for other Indian dudes who have aspirations of doing well in the game.

That's the other issue, I think by telling brown guys what areas of the country are good for them, what will actually happen is that those areas will become overrun with creepy low value immigrants who will make them terrible for all men of their ethnic appearance.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody gets it!

This is exactly what I've been trying to get guys to understand. If you stay stuck in one area (especially the south) you'd start to think your value is sheet because of the mediocrity you have to deal with on a consistent basis but when you venture out, test other markets, it becomes impossible for you to settle with mediocrity.

Location plays a big role in other's perception of you and the type of results you get.

I hear Minneapolis is really good too but I haven't ventured that way yet.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read quite a bit of your posts and I think it would be better if you didn't.

Cool high status Indian guys can do well in that area because unlike the Bay Area, it hasn't been overrun by low status Indian immigrants that creep out all the women. You seem to have a massive victim's mentality in all of your posts and you also seem to have major self-esteem issues. I can see you not only having major problems there but also creeping out women to the point that you make it tougher for other Indian dudes who have aspirations of doing well in the game.

That's the other issue, I think by telling brown guys what areas of the country are good for them, what will actually happen is that those areas will become overrun with creepy low value immigrants who will make them terrible for all men of their ethnic appearance.
lol do you think I'm a fob?

I grew up in the United States and most of my friends are white. I do not have any Indian friends and I'm not an engineer.

A place like Minneapolis won't get overrun with brown people cause there is no Apple or Google there. SF is a tech hub which is why there are so many FOBs here. Austin has a decent number of young FOB guys because of the tech jobs. Same with Chicago and DC.

I would do pretty well if I lived in Orlando or Dallas. Not as many FOBs and less stigma against people of my race.yes, SF has made me feel like shyt and I agree that some of my posts make me seem like I can't get laid but the problem is that 1) in SF most of the women are ugly and not worth dating 2) Indian guys do significantly worse here. It's a "perfect storm" but it can change overnight when I move in a few months.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Since we're on the talks about race, guys any word on how it is like in the southwest, especially Arizona?

I am Hispanic and I am thinking about whether or not to go to Tempe. I've heard from people that there are a lot of hot blondes there (love em!) but I also heard that the ONLY minority group they go for is black guys. Despite there being a lot of Hispanic people there, it is unheard of to see your typical Arizona HBB who is white with a Hispanic guy, especially if the girl herself is a blonde.

I've heard Arizona is amazing for black guys and almost all black guys out there are killin it but I really want to know how bad it is for Hispanic guys or just any minority group out there that isn't black. Any word? Any experiences?