LMR while hooking up

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have a little problem. This girl I'm hooking up with has never been past 2nd and seems real hesitant about it. From our 1st hookup to our 3rd last night I've been making slow but steady progress.

When I was driving her home we started talking and she said the reason why she won't let me in her pants is because she's "unsure about me." I completely agree with her because I am real good at being a mystery. She said she doesn't want to get hurt again because I act like so and so from her past. I said she shouldn't compare us and she said went "blah blah."

I'm not sure how to proceed except by being persistent. She lets gives me free reign of upstairs and free reign OUTSIDE of her pants downstairs, but she stops me from literally getting in her pants.

My take on it: I haven't gotten her hot enough to the point where she says fvck it and just lets me. Tips, advice, criticism all appreciated.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sayin shes "unsure about you" because her interest level isnt high enough, and probably because you remind her of someone from her past that hurt her (like you said). But its good that you said she shouldnt compare the two of you, and I will also add that is never good to talk about past boyfriends and such with girls you're trying to get with. The focus should be on YOU, not them.

Here what I would probably do: I'd let off a bit for about 2 hookup sessions. Stop trying to make it seem like you're only in it to get into her pants (even tho you are hehe lol). Don't even try going downstairs. Then, on the 3rd hookup session, go all out and really try to get her horny to the point where she cant resist.

Or you could just keep on pushin it full force. But I would personally do the above.

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
She sayin shes "unsure about you" because her interest level isnt high enough, and probably because you remind her of someone from her past that hurt her (like you said). But its good that you said she shouldnt compare the two of you, and I will also add that is never good to talk about past boyfriends and such with girls you're trying to get with. The focus should be on YOU, not them.

Here what I would probably do: I'd let off a bit for about 2 hookup sessions. Stop trying to make it seem like you're only in it to get into her pants (even tho you are hehe lol). Don't even try going downstairs. Then, on the 3rd hookup session, go all out and really try to get her horny to the point where she cant resist.

Or you could just keep on pushin it full force. But I would personally do the above.
When you say "let off" do you just mean I shouldn't attempt to stim her vag at all? What about upstairs? I don't really know how to hold back so well so an explanation would be neat lol.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check your messages...damn post limit lol