"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

LMAO - LAW: A man may not seduce a woman by lying....

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
I just read this on msn. thought it was rather funny. I feel sorry for all you guys from Mississippi.

7.
LAW: A man may not seduce a woman by lying, and claiming he will marry her.
COUNTRY: USA / STATE: Mississippi
CITATION: 97-29-55 Seduction of female over age of eighteen by promised or pretended marriage.
ACTUAL: If any person shall obtain carnal knowledge of any woman, or female child, over the age of eighteen years, of previous chaste character, by virtue of any feigned or pretended marriage or any false or feigned promise of marriage, he shall, upon conviction, be imprisoned in the penitentiary not more than five years; but the testimony of the female seduced, alone, shall not be sufficient to warrant a conviction.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
Originally posted by 00Kevin
I just read this on msn. thought it was rather funny. I feel sorry for all you guys from Mississippi.
Note that it says "of previously chaste character" so I guess if you just lie to unchaste women, they are not protected by that statute
 

Dan Hunter

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
plymouth
Originally posted by 00Kevin
I just read this on msn. thought it was rather funny. I feel sorry for all you guys from Mississippi.
wow i wonder how many guys could sarge women without lying...i might field test this method of not lying in sarge:D
 
Top