"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

LJBF'd again! Don't know why

CvB

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
The Netherlands
I met a girl while going out last saturday, we had a really good time, kissed and talked a lot. I would ocassionaly leave her and talk with some friends, and after a few minutes she'd come back after me, looking fo attention. At the end of the night we exchanged telephone numbers, kiss closed too. I told her I'd call her sometime this week.

I called her tuesday, but her battery was empty, so I planned to call again today, but I just got a textmessage from her saying she really enjoyed saturdaynight, but wants to stay just friends. So I texted back that we weren't even friends yet because we barely know each other and I would have liked to get to know her better, but not anymore now.

What do you guys think I did wrong? I barely knew her and already she just wants to be friends and should I have gone out with her again sometime or did I do the right thing to next her like this?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
yeah

This "friends" thing is a little bit hard to figure. There are plenty of friends who use to fukc and plenty of friends who end up together.

When you hang with women as friends there is a certain sexual tension there anyway, naturally. Thats on both sides, men and women always have sexual tension. I think chicks use the ljbf stuff quite a bit as back up plans, also they are easily confused little creatures.

I dont think you did aything wrong by nexting her, but I dont agree with this logic that women put you in a freind zone and you are fukced. I think you can convert friends. If you ACT always like a friend, so will she. It can be a long process but many couples started as freinds....simple as that.
 

Double

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
1
right but friends=//=LJBF


dont waste ur time on that b1tch, there is always a little chance but why should u waste ur time and make huge effort for a average bltch with ****ed up brain kissing first meeting and than saying she just wanna be friends ROFLMAO??u did the absolutely right thing!


what u did wrong...hm u did wrong am minor thing.... u should ask for her number NOT exchange numbers...but thats not very important

hmm u said u talked alot, maybe u revealed to much of yourself or appeared desperate/not powerful ?
 

CvB

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
The Netherlands
Originally posted by Double
hmm u said u talked alot, maybe u revealed to much of yourself or appeared desperate/not powerful ?
Yeah I thought about that too, but that night she said that she really liked me because all of her former boyfriends always did what she said and asked of them and that I was different. I then told her I'm not her boy friend yet in a laughing way. We teased each other a lot too, which was really fun.

A friend of mine thinks it is because we kissed within a short time (in about two hours of meeting her. But I don't think that's the case.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
man. i think she's simply a co*k teaser. NEXT her. not worth your time man.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
whatever you do...dont become friends.

never become friends to get a women...well unless you really just want to be friends yourself.

you will either waste ur time and or money and other opportunities while befriending her.

or you will fall for her and be really in a **** hole!

you can easily go find another one.
 

wezzy

New Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
62
One thing I learned in marketing, is NETWORKING.

Does she have hot friends?
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
As long as you don't make the mistake of waiting around to be in the friends zone, ti's easy as hell to get out of.

How you ask?

simple. just give her the chance to think about you as a friend.

Granted, it doesn't work as well over the phone or Texting, but if a girl tells you that in person, just start kissing her on her neck and ask her is she sure about that.

act sexual, and she can't help but think of you in a sexual manner.
 

icecreaman

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Originally posted by backbreaker
As long as you don't make the mistake of waiting around to be in the friends zone, ti's easy as hell to get out of.

How you ask?

simple. just give her the chance to think about you as a friend.

Granted, it doesn't work as well over the phone or Texting, but if a girl tells you that in person, just start kissing her on her neck and ask her is she sure about that.

act sexual, and she can't help but think of you in a sexual manner.
Good advice.
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
I don't think that the kissing is the determining factor. If anything, that's a good sign.

However, you guys can't overlook one simple fact that often occurs early on, and that is, that if you're coming on too strong, the girl may very well give you the "let's be friends" thing. Girls always need time to think things over. The hotter they are, the more you're going to be compared to other guys she's dated or is dating, because she has options. Girls are indecisive, that's the way it is. It's either that or go to some desperate girl that nobody really wants and you'll get her pretty quick without much of a problem.

Because of this, I've found that just because you guys are sort of like friends, don't rule out the fact that she could fall for you later on. Just don't be a "girl"friend to her. There is a fine line between being her emotional tampon and her friend, who she can feel comfortable hanging out with. Girls like to feel comfortable, and before that happens, they won't take the next step so quickly. They are overanalyzing creatures who are overly wary of getting hurt.

I remember my first girlfriend was a "friend", who called me up all the time, and we'd ramble about all this random b.s. I didn't call her all the time, and never really thought twice about it. I did find that as we talked more, I became more attracted to her. I never acted on it, which resulted in her pursuing me. Eventually, we got together after she called me and asked me where I thought we stood. Anyways, it's important not to think that LJBF is automatically out. It is such a misunderstood concept on this board.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
caveat

act sexual, and she can't help but think of you in a sexual manner.

If she's attacted to you.

Too easy for folks to misinterpret this one.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Here's the best advice I can possibly give you - don't analyse it!

My guess is that you did nothing "wrong" at all, but that she was being a typical capricious woman. Trust me, if you start thinking too much about these things (is it my hair? did I say something wrong? am I too fat?) you will suddenly start to find/invent a lot of faults and run your self-esteem into the ground.

Women are easily caught up in the moment, then the following day they're all business. Women's thoughts and states of mind are never consistent!
 

DoubleD

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
You know it could have been a sh** test from her... Mind you .. you failed.. so I do tend to agree with the NEXT idea..

I reckon you should have agreed with the message and just busted her on it... Then invite her out "as friends" ask her to bring her friends and hit on her hot GFs. If you do it right she'll either go for ya... or you'll score one of her friends anyway. :D
 
Top