Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LJBF, tests and Control: Be a Man

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading a similar thread, I thought I would post an example of how I handled a LJBF/ control issue, please feel free to comment, good or bad-

The scene:

I have been seeing this chick, 26 yrs old, Very good looking, prob a bit of a sunshine/party girl but also works hard. Things had been going well, I have slept with etc, saw her only on weekends. Friday she is out and sends me a text just afte rmidnight asking

"Whats your plans for tomorrow?!"

I did not reply. later 1:23am, she sends this

"Take care sweetie x"

Well, WTF...but I call her late 5pm saturday...she is now unavailable for that night. So its now looks like I am chasing, not good. I spent the night in.

Which leads me to the next day sunday, I have already arranged to see hear next Friday, when I recieve this

"Hope you have had a good rest of the weekend. Thought I would let you know my car is booked in at the garage next saturday at 9am"

Ok, I am thinking, there is no mention of me coming down, first red flag. I reply

"Well, thats no problem.........................We just won't go to sleep then, if you can handle it?!"

She replies, basically saying its in another town. Red flag 2, Still no mention about our plans. So I call her, enough of this text rubbish.

The Phone Call. Main summary of key points and tests

We fluff chat for a while. She asks me what I did Saturday night, I reply ~(bearing in mind, I felt the LJBF vibe building prevously)

" I invited 6 strippers over, I wanted 10 but could only get 6 but we had a good night"

More fluff talk. She goes onto mention she likes being in control. I note this mentally but move the subject on.

Then she drops it

"This isn't working out is it?"

Ok, this is a grand oppurtunity for the AFC to spurt out his feelings of oh, we really get on well blah, blah.

I leave a long silence (never under estimate the power of not saying anything, much more powerful than words, I used these silences quite abit through out this convo, to build tension and remain in control myself). I reply

"Thats interesting"

She goes onto say, she really likes me and gets on with me so well, she doesn't understand ...( I am thinking, yeah great just what I want hear..not, I have not seen her for awhile so the attraction is dwindling, time to get back on track)

So, to avoid this trap quick, I say

"Do you want to see me again?" (be straight..saves a lot of hassle and time in the long run, and shows your not afraid of the answer)

Her reply

"I would like you to come to my house warming party" (test: do I accept a plain invitaiton to a party, when previously its just been me and her: fvcking etc: no way. The AFC would settle for this, he would be honoured)

My Reply

"You did not answer my question, you can invite anybody to your house warming party...would you like to see me again?"

Her

"yes but I am confused"

Me

"I find you interesting and intriging......I understand"

Her

"You do?, tell me! or are you playing mind games with me?!"

Me

"No..... but I do understand, why would I need to play mind games"

Her

"You think we won't see each other again?"

Me

"No, I don't think that........."

" I have spoken too much, good luck next week......(interruption)

her

"That sounds like we are not going to speak again (I hear the emotion, the turn around is beginning)

Me

"We will see"

Her (fluff etc) then

"The_King, I really like the way you think etc, I do want to see you"

Then my phone goes off, she asks if I will answer it (its a text)...I reply

"I think it must be the strippers, I think they have left some underwear"

Her:

"Can you please forget everything I said, I am just so stressed being end-of-year..blah, blah..(its true she has an incredible amount on at the moment, verified) I do want to see you"

Me:

"Ok, we shall see"

We arrange to meet up...end of conversation. Later I receive a text

"Thanks for putting a smile on my grumpy face. Speak soon x"

I believe, I handled the convo well, passed her tests and swung the control back. We shall see how it develops

When I sensed her retreating, I retreated further.

"We pursue that which retreats".

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one! You sound like you know what you're doing and your 2 concluding sentences sum it up nicely!

As I was reading it brought to mind all the obvious AFC mistakes you could have made and I could see how she was setting you up to make them.

"This isn't working out is it?" - a classic AFC trap which has caught me out more times than I'd like to admit.

I also like the way you say "We shall see". That right there tells her you are in control, you're not desperate and it works, as she ends up doing the sucking up. It also lets her know that she screwed up and might have risked her chances. Now she has some making upto do. :)

On the whole, I think this is a good guide for people sensing the LJBF speech coming on.

Let us know how things turn out.

jama

Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats man.

GOOD JOP.

REAL DJ

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
LJBF turnaround

Just to let you know....the following day and day after the convo

She is now chasing me, contacting me first, with a slection of these comments

1. offering to be my nurse etc....when she found out I was ill

2. Asking me about my stripping moves and that they must be good and that I should show her

3. Calling me a flirt and saying she is not complaing of course...

So guys, this further backs up

"We pursue that which retreats"

I hope this has helped people realise that when confronted with a problem act like a man, keep your composure, remember you are the prize....

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, yes yes!

AFCs would not believe it but I have seen things like you did work very well. Years ago I would never have tried it...

You have to be strong and not take sh1t. You cannot be afraid to lose... the problem with the AFC is he tries to cling... he feels he is losing. He does not realize his very actions are causing his defeat!

DJs take risks, and who dares, wins!

Dietzcoi