Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LJBF before even dating - any thoughts?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the two times I’ve been friend zoned the girl was not about to give me up to one of her friends. Or some other random girl. It was up to me to go meet someone else and both times I did it made them madder than ****. I have no positive experiences about being in platonic relationships or friendships with women, nothing but a bad taste has been left in my mouth about it. There’s absolutely no upside to it for me.
Girls get angry in these cases, because you've foiled their plans to keep you as a subordinate assworshipper,

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls get angry in these cases, because you've foiled their plans to keep you as a subordinate assworshipper,
Which is all the friendzone is. You’re there to do nothing but favors and pine over a girl you’re never going to have. So yeah, you’re basically in a situation where you’re expected to give relationship effort without being in a relationship and getting none of the benefits of a relationship. Sorry but I dint want to meet any of her friends, I’ll go fish in another pond.lol

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your input, it's very encouraging to see different opinions by more experienced men as I definitely fall into the young guys category. Great community!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she just got out of a toxic relationship that tells me that’s exactly what she goes for....toxic relationships. Gives her the tingles.
These toxic men are Chads; you are not. But don't worry - after she gets knocked up, she will understand what she's been missing by rejecting you. :rolleyes:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These toxic men are Chads; you are not. But don't worry - after she gets knocked up, she will understand what she's been missing by rejecting you. :rolleyes:
Nah, not anymore. Women aren’t dating down these days. Even mid to late 30’s still think they can pull Chad because they shacked up with one for a year in some faux-relationship. What that means is they are too stupid to see that Chad was just using them for some year sex while they thought it was “true love”. They will pine for Chad and most hold on to that last go round they had even though it meant nothing to Chad. “But we were in a serious relationship for a year!” they’ll cry, but the relationship was just something to pass the time for Chad. Average Beta Bob will come along with his Beta Bux and will want to date her but she will friend zoned him while spending his beta bux, all the while still pining for the Chad she had her last year long “romance” with. I’m seeing this all the time now, women approaching the wall and even post wall women are refusing to lower their standards even with two bastard kids in tow. They think they deserve Chad because Chad made them their move in sex slave for a year.lol

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything starts with the chick... if she isn't 'feeling it' you have nothing to work with. This happens to all of us... happens to me frequently. Anyone that tells you a man can make any woman attracted to him is living in a fantasy. Nothing wrong with having female friends, I have several... but never hang around hoping you will change their minds... If you can't control your emotions then you should not try being friends with chicks.... because it will cause you to lose opportunities with chicks you do have a chance with. On rare occasions things flip with female friends, but when it happens it has nothing to do with your actions.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female friends offer no benefit to your life. If they do, tell them to me, I’d like to hear them.

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Female friends offer no benefit to your life. If they do, tell them to me, I’d like to hear them.
More to the point I think it actually degrades your life. In my case, hadn't I mentioned that I liked the girl to her girl friend, she wouldn't have told her, and none of this beta/AFC stuff would've happened. Actually, I think that's the root cause and I'll never ever trust chicks again. But still learning.