Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Liz from sosuave talks to my gf??? More B/S in Ash Angels life

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all I have been through hell and back with this girl. In our eight months together we have had so much drama.

But after all of the drama we still our together and it has only made us stronger.

I am a mystery nobody will know the reasons behind my post and somethings may sound confusing.

My gf of eight months that I am in love with and who liz chats with.

Is diffrent than the gf who I posted Getting rid of your GF???But for money?

Liz two diffrent girls.

If she was to read what I posted I am in a MLTR MLTR MLTR. The gf liz chat's to I would never do something like that to.

In my book either I respect you or I don't give a fvck about you.

What I don't understand about Liz is. Yeah you guys PM'd each other a few times.

Then you told me that she knows who I am on this site. Which I already knew that but thanks anyways.

Then I find out that you told her that I was posting about how I was getting rid of her for money.

It's not even her I am talking about I am in a MLTR so it's another chick. Not her

Which seems like your trying to give me the upper hand and saying Ash chill out because your girl knows who you are on this site.

But again your telling my girl your man is cheating on you and this is what he said.

My question is why Liz?

What it seems is like your starting drama when it shouldn't be any.

I look forward to hearing from you Jenny ;)

P.S- I am not trying to start any dumb stuff with Liz I am 19 she's 20 so we're both mature young adults.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Co*kblocker alert!

Reaction score
"Lesson 1: Never underestimate a woman. Respect their ability to do you great emotional harm if you allow it. They are more deceitful and manipulative than you could ever hope to be. Never assume that one is more morally just than the next. They have been a player since childhood, using their outer beauty and/or apparent delicateness for personal gain while hiding the monster within. "

"Lesson 2: Women need attention."

"Lesson 3: Women are all about “feelings”. "

"Remain calm and focused,"

"Women suffer from fits of biologically forced and unforced insanity."

"Fuel their self-centered nature"

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ashlee Angel
Then I find out that you told her that I was posting about how I was getting rid of her for money.

Bullsh1t. All I said was that she knew who you were. I never PMed her about this, I could care less what you do. I was just letting you know that your girlfriend is on this site and she knows who you are. I don't keep track of which of your "girlfriends" is which. If anything, I was helping YOU. So quit your whining and end your little pity party.