Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Living with a woman -Sex on Demand

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are in a living situation with a female partner who has a great sex drive, how do you keep sex from becoming mundane? After a year and a half of access morning and night it seems like our (ok my) only "out" is "I'm too tired tonight". It used to be we had 3-4 weeks between weekend meet ups and we would have marathon sessions when we met up.

Now sleeping in the same bed, no erection goes to waste. that 5-10 minute quickie in the morning has become a habit, but I wonder if it is stealing enthusiasm from the weekend longer romps due to an "embarrassment of riches". Seriously 10x is probably an average week. Part of me misses that desire build up but I notice I get more cranky if I miss a day or two of release. I crave the excitement of seduction on a night out.

Don't tell me to spin plates because I've done that and it brought no value to my life and complicated it. The ego boost was fleeting.

I'm turned on by my partner but I want to minimize my "junk miles" to coin a running term.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.... thats the natural progression. If her drive is higher than yours.. just be honest! Tell her you still love her ... and tonite you would prefer to just snuggle up ... you get comfortable with your partner over time and thats perfectly ok... you SHOULD be able to talk about it....

Edit to add .. if you cant be honest and talk about these things then your with the wrong person. Dont reject her and roll over... be with her... just be intimate without being sexual.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.... thats the natural progression. If her drive is higher than yours.. just be honest! Tell her you still love her ... and tonite you would prefer to just snuggle up ... you get comfortable with your partner over time and thats perfectly ok... you SHOULD be able to talk about it....

Edit to add .. if you cant be honest and talk about these things then your with the wrong person. Dont reject her and roll over... be with her... just be intimate without being sexual.
That's one thing we are good at...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about self regulation. Anything done with abundance and too much frequency takes away from the experience. Learn how to regulate it or things will fizzle fast. Give your thirst a chance to build up some so you enjoy it and appreciate it more. You're only a year and a half in. Take it from someone that's been sleeping with the same woman for almost 19 years.

I say the same things to my kids. I leave out a bowl of candy and it hardly get's empty. They regulate themselves just like adults should with anything in life(alcohol, food, coffee, sex, etc).

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are in a living situation with a female partner who has a great sex drive, how do you keep sex from becoming mundane?
In other words, OP is asking how to get a paycheck every month without going to work.

When you're cohabiting with a woman, 100% the sex will cool off and become mundane, no exception. And that's something you need to accept for what it is. You can't expect to live 24/7 with a woman and also expect to find a solution to help keep sex from becoming mundane, it's impossible.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words, OP is asking how to get a paycheck every month without going to work.

When you're cohabiting with a woman, 100% the sex will cool off and become mundane, no exception. And that's something you need to accept for what it is. You can't expect to live 24/7 with a woman and also expect to find a solution to help keep sex from becoming mundane, it's impossible.
I've had great sex spanning over 5 years in three different situations. It doesn't have to wane. I guess they respected me.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Start the engine now and then to keep the fluids going , and enjoy the drive on weekends.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its inevitable in every stable relationship that the sex curve will flatten or even drop. Novelty excitement is not sustainable. The partner with the higher sex drive is always vulnerable to the lure of straying opportunities. And you do know women dont have to put in any effort at all into getting sex; they just have to avail themselves.

Is your woman strong enough to curtail her sexual appetite to align with yours? If not, then she will cheat to get her itch scratched

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She senses that she needs your dong more than you need her beef taco, and this is what is driving her - it's a power struggle. If this changes, and you ever find yourself wanting her and she's "too tired tonight, hun" then you set up a negative spiral in attraction that can be difficult to escape.
Best advice in this entire thread

Also.. i'm up for voting "Beef Taco" as the word of the year!

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is you're depleting your sexual energy.. releasing your precious masculine power in your semen. It's the reason why dude's who have a lot of sex start getting pudgy in the face, and start getting facial fillers and become more feminine in alot of ways, more emotional, etc.

I've seen it alot in older friends of mine. The truth is , some learn how to harness that sexual energy and can have sex and orgasms without ejaculating and most guys don't, end up becoming fat, lazy, losing their drive for most things and both the girl and guy end up cheating on each other with other partners.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Fish taco seems like a better taco classification.
Ha! Maybe.
Watch she isn't smelling too fishy or too anything.
Something's off balance there or she could be practicing better hygiene and nutrition.

MrPwr

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are in a living situation with a female partner who has a great sex drive, how do you keep sex from becoming mundane? After a year and a half of access morning and night it seems like our (ok my) only "out" is "I'm too tired tonight". It used to be we had 3-4 weeks between weekend meet ups and we would have marathon sessions when we met up.

Now sleeping in the same bed, no erection goes to waste. that 5-10 minute quickie in the morning has become a habit, but I wonder if it is stealing enthusiasm from the weekend longer romps due to an "embarrassment of riches". Seriously 10x is probably an average week. Part of me misses that desire build up but I notice I get more cranky if I miss a day or two of release. I crave the excitement of seduction on a night out.

I'm turned on by my partner but I want to minimize my "junk miles" to coin a running term.
My dude, there are worse situations to be in. Holy freaking hell. No erection goes to waste?
I think my diq fell off the other day from starvation :lol:

In my previous relationships back when sex was regular and I still had a coq, keeping it interesting meant stringing her along, giving both of us just enough physical contact to bring us close to a mad frenzie, before changing the scene entirely and wherever we would end up that is where it would happen. On the beach, in the car, on the car... hell one time was on top of a water tower :lol:
Why not make a game of it? if you're shmoozing in the morning, why not get up and make her chase you for it? Then proceed to bang her against the wall of the hallway.
Throw in some toys, or outfits for her (or you if thats your thing)

As others have also mentioned above, regulating your consumption is essential. So long as you rock her world and give her just enough to stay focussed on you, while not conceding to her perceived SMV you should be able to maintain this well into the future. No accounting for hoes (no offense)

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! Maybe.
Watch she isn't smelling too fishy or too anything.
Something's off balance there or she could be practicing better hygiene and nutrition.
A bad smell down there is not a good sign.

I have not lived with any of my girlfriends. The more typical path that happens with couples living together (either married or unmarried) is that sex frequency diminishes. You should prefer an active sex life like the one you describe when you compare it to what typical married men in long term marriages experience.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh... MotherFxck all this noise, anyone who needs it this bad is a simp