Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Living in Alaska

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here even thought about it or are thete anyone here who actually lives in Alaska.

I would like to know if its possible to move and live there and how could I possibly do that, as I live in Brazil.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here even thought about it or are thete anyone here who actually lives in Alaska.

I would like to know if its possible to move and live there and how could I possibly do that, as I live in Brazil.
hard life. expensive...

no roads lead to the capital only air and boat.

like any place go visit for a month before moving...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easily the worst sausage fest in the country. And outside of the southern coast, it's COLD!!! :rolleyes:

I've heard that it has some wild strip joints though. :rolleyes:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're used to "tropical" sun exposure in Brazil. The extreme night/day changes from summer to winter in Alaska will absolutely screw with your head.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're used to "tropical" sun exposure in Brazil. The extreme night/day changes from summer to winter in Alaska will absolutely screw with your head.
The thing is that I prefer cold weather than hot/summer weather. We had such a hot day here that I was feeling lazy all day yesterday.

Maybe I should visit there first like metalwater said. Cause I never went to a place like that so I can just suppose.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No interest in that because of the sausage fest component.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alaska strikes me as a place to retire quietly with no intention of meeting women. If you want cold and quiet, go somewhere like Maine or Montana.

Last edited: