"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Living at home SUCKS!

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2002
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Roseville, MN
I met this girl tonight with some friends, she was their cousin. Ive met her once b4 2 yrs ago, but tonight we were "together". I ended up driving her and her brother home. When he got out of the car, she didnt, she assumed she was coming home with me. PROBLEM, i live with my parents. I dont have this prob when i am at college. Is there a way to make sure u go back to her place. Thats what i usually do, go back ot her place. I personally assumed i was going to stay at her bro's house with her.

My question is, is there a way to make sure u go back to her place instead of my home where i live with my parents?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

deeloo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
what did you do when she didn't get off?

and it seems to me that you guys didn't talk about it beforehand. So she assumed she was going to your house. Just tell her that it's not possible.
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
I'm currently living with my grandmother so my situation is almost exactly like yours. I haven't had that problem yet but if I do get to the point I don't want to be getting screwed out of gettig laid because my place wasn't an option.

So the question is how do you make sure that we go to her place or if thats not an option either where are the other places to do the deed?
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
PLACES :

-her car
-your car
-the garage
-the backyard
-in a tent
-in that park a few blocks away
-in a ditch
-on the alter of a church (or if your too shy for that)
-the confessional of a church
-a public washroom
-a bus stop
-behind the bushes

there are lots of places where sex can happen... just some are a little riskier.
 

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2002
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Roseville, MN
I understand where your coming from Maxtro. I got screwed out of snatch b/c we didnt communicate where we were going afterwards. I learned my lesson though. When u know u have a 95% of getting in her shorts, make sure u ask what is going to happen later, or bring it out in the open where u live.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top