Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Live while you can; society gonna plunge in ~30yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$2.09

comic_relief

Proof

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dead Wrong

I bet some liberal democrat taught you this ****.

Global warming is speculative at best.

In 1975 there was a whole uproar about "global cooling", that didnt happen did it?

As for peak oil...you are DEAD WRONG. There is plenty of oil on this planet to last a long time. This isnt to say this oil prices wont continue to rise for the long term, but we arent going to run out. I think there is plenty of untapped oil in Alaska, the Rocky mountains, and off the coast. However, enviromentalists ***** about how "the scenery" is going to get destroyed. ****ing *****es....cant have your cake and eat it too.

Hydrogen cars? Yeah, right. Remember how the US is going to convert over to the metric system? hahaha that would be expensive.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty guys, this has gone on a little bit too far for this forum. While many good points have been raised on both sides, the fact of the matter is that political discussions are not allowed on this forum. Please, find another place upon which to discuss this matter (and believe me, there are thousands).

Status
Not open for further replies.