"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Live report from Starbucks hitting on women while on the don Juan site

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
831
Reaction score
1
Location
East coast
Okay has anyone tried applying their DJ skills while surfing the Don Juan discussion board while hanging out at Starbucks ?

Attempting to try this tonight so far have struck up converstions with two women although I wasn't interested in them just did it for the experience. This seems kind of cool instead of sitting at home alone and surfing.
Why not do both at the same time.

Reporting live from Starbucks in NJ

Helter

You need T-mobile service do this btw.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Hubris

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Canada, Near TO
Hahaha, that's a good idea. Maybe I'll join you someday.

What's T service? I've got WI-Fi, will that work? Are all Starbucks on wireless zones?
 

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
831
Reaction score
1
Location
East coast
T-Mobile is an internet wireless service provider like Cingular, Verizon and Sprint.
Most Starbucks have internet access, just ask if they don't have it posted.

I don't believe Wi-fi works by itself at Starbucks.
Most Starbucks call this service Hotspot which is part of T-Mobile service.

I will be heading back later this week.
Yes, this is fun.:)
 

kel

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
This is a great idea. i love it. as soon as I get a wireless card I'm doing it. i can use wireless in the residential quad outside of my college's dorms too....perfect for a nice spring day!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Guys, I hate to slow your roll but consider this; not all women will passively respect the views contained within Sosuave. Frankly, I believe that most Internet literate women will take offense to what you show them (inadvertently or otherwise) and will log onto the site and cause a ruckus in the forum.

By all means use your laptop and the Net to strike up conversations at coffee shops. One method that I have used successfully is to have women help me write personal ads. Yes, they will help if you approach them the right way. Plus, if you play your cards right, you will end up with an impromptu coffee date and a phone number or a subsequent date. ;)
 
Top