Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Little trick to create sexual tension ...

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, here goes .... I just dreamt about this last night, and I got it down on paper when I woke up. It's just a little trick to tease her, and create a LOT of sexual tension.

First, she must already be at least a little interested in you. Then, you mustn't be afraid of touching her (or being close to her). Now that the requirements are out of the way, here's the trick :

First, start with a bit of playful fighting. Just enough so afterwards, you end up close to her, face to face, at about 5 to 6 inches of distance between your faces. Look her in the eyes, and start smiling slowly. After about 2 seconds, close up and move in for the kiss. Slowly close your eyes. (If she's interested, she should reciprocate). When your mouths are about 1 to 1 and a half inch apart, move your head to the side, and tell her gently, in the year, slowly, with the most deep and charming voice you can gather, "Too bad it's not gonna happen". Then, move back to the original position, and watch for her reaction.

Do what you will afterwards, but just this step of a "missed kiss" should create quite a bit of sexual tension (which is always good :))

So, what do you think ? Yay or nay ? :D

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she'd kiss me id just kiss her....but i might do that...nah

id just kiss her if she would kiss me.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's a little mean, but you have the right idea.

in school if I'm sitting next to a target I'll sometimes move my face extremely close to theirs, as if I'm going to kiss them...and then reach past them for something. drives 'em nuts.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually had a girl do something similiar to this to me once. About ten seconds later we were making out pretty heavy.

Its not a bad trick in the least. As long as you DO actually kiss her right afterwards. Just say "just F*cking with you" and kiss her right after the little trick. She definately got me going with it.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... kinda the right idea, but off at the same time. There are certain situations were you don't have to be ****y and funny like kissing and sex. This is when you get lost in your emotions and don't have to say some ****y line or whatever becuase you are getting what you want. This kinda technique would probably be better on higher end Hb's who are used to guys doing the same thing over and over to them. But I'd reword the line to something a little nicer or playful not just outright jerklike. Something along the lines of "Oh... I really shouldn't be doing this" (as you go in for the kiss) or better yet getting that close and not saying anything at all and just breathing on her lips. If she doesn't go in for the kiss as soon as you do this, she'll start getting hot n bothered, turneed on... blah blah= sexual tension.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GUYS... LETS WITHOLD SEX TOO!!!

LOL!!!

This is actually a great tip. But lets make it better:

During conversation, with her hand in yours or your arm around her [sharing personal space, but not sexually] slowly, over the course of a minute or so, get closer and closer to her while holding eyecontact. KEEP TALKING. She will probably get flustered or lose track of what shes saying, she might even close her eyes to kiss... just KEEP TALKING. Dont close your eyes, dont lean in. Stay 6 inches inbetween you [from your face to hers].

After holding this distance/sensual eyecontact/voicetone for as long as it took to get you there [if you slowly leaned closer and deepend your voice for a minute and a half, hold ur voice/distance for a minute and a half] lean back and continue conversation. Change topics, bring the conversation back into the light/flirty zone.

After a few minutes of normal conversation begin the process again - this time, think of something silly or complimentary to say. Good examples are "You have ice cream on your lip" or "you smell really good." Or you could even have a "secret" about the topic you are talking about... if you are talkin about breakfast foods then "Not a lot of ppl know this, but pancakes are really fattening." - as you lean in say "c'mere" and/or make a hand motion for her to come closer... lean really close, lips an inch or two from hers, and then wisper your comment in her ear, and slowly lean back and KEEP TALKING! It will be hard to resume normal conversation, for both of you, but try your best.

After talking for another minute or so... in mid sentence just stop talking... if she is talking then tell her "shhh" and hold eyecontact as you lean in. Close your eyes. When you can feel her breath on your lips... START TALKING AGAIN. She will get pist and call u an jerk [or worse =D] with a HUGE grin on her face. No matter what she says or does... lean back so you are 6 inches from her... and just slightly run your tongue over your lips. Run your fingers through YOUR hair, and even softly bite your bottem lip like girls do. Look from her eyes to her lips. She will want to kiss you SO bad that when you lean in shell put her hands on your shoulders/neck and SQUEEZE with the rhythme of the kiss.

NO MATTER WHAT GO SLOW AND DONT USE TONGUE!!! After you close your lips over hers 3 or so times... lean back, look in her eyes, and lean back in - she'll attack you, and itll feel so good you'll come back and thank me =)

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I for one believe it is an excellent idea, simply because many guys simply do not understand the people of the tease. Trust me when I tell you gentlemen... you get far more out of being a tease than you may think...

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
This technique is very useful, i've used a variant of it before with success. Except the girl always tends to take the initiative when were really close together and kiss me before i can turn away and back off =p.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm.

Six inches away from her? I dont know about anyone else, but I'd get eye strain if I had to be that close and keep eye contact for any period of time. Six inches really isnt that far away. A little further, then maybe.

Just hinting at sexual stuff is enough to begin with. Then get the nterest going and tease her by running your tongue along the edges of her lips before you kiss her and all that - you know the stuff I'm talking about. Tease all the way to sex and then dominate.

The teasing before you kiss stuff is all well and good, but if you've got no solid skills after that you'd might as well not bother. Similarly, if you do all that and kiss like a gimp it wont do anything to please her.

Confidence + Dominance + Knowledge > Silly little pre-kiss games. I feel like a little kid when I do it, so I just pick her up, do what I want with her and give her the best fvck of her life. Talking is a womans game, remember, men take ACTION.

What would you prefer, a woman that teased you all the time or a little slut who would pin you down, deepthroat you, and grind you all night long.

... If you dont say the latter, please mail-order some testosterone with next day delivery

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want a girl whod tease me about all that... then do it later.

Honestly... mindset is huge... but its gained thru practicual application of technique. LAAAAAAAATER

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like a good idea, AlexTheGreat. If she's interested, it's not like this trick is going to hurt you.... in fact, it might make her try harder to "win your love."

Of course, there are the girls who I am just moderately interested in. This would be a good way to fùck with them. :D

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like a good idea, AlexTheGreat. If she's interested, it's not like this trick is going to hurt you.... in fact, it might make her try harder to "win your love."

Of course, there are the girls who I am just moderately interested in. This would be a good way to fùck with them. :D

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Of course, there are the girls who I am just moderately interested in. This would be a good way to fùck with them and see what happens. :D

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa....internet lag....

Sorry about the triple posts. When I tried to delete them, it said I didn't have access to it.

Go figure. :confused: