Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Little tip find things that make you get a little closer.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever met somebody and you were making convo and you found out that you had something in common like. Left handed, from the same state etc.

Doesn't it feel better when something bad or wrong happens to you. Then you tell somebody your story and they have been through the same thing or something like it. It makes you feel closer to them or at least you know someone feels your pain. Same thing goes for women remeber that next time somebody tells you a little story.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. The first thing I do when I meet soeone new is to look for common ground. This helps smooth things over.

Reaction score
Good tip. A girl I recently called had her Grandfather in the hospital for the first time. I was able to relate with her because mine was in also earlier in the year.

The trick is to relate without being forced into the friendzone.

MilesDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Ashlee, I like this tip. It's simple and true. In a way it seems similar to mirroring except that it's actually honest and sincere. Thank you.

CowboyUpTonight

Reaction score
Originally posted by Diamond Detective
Good tip. A girl I recently called had her Grandfather in the hospital for the first time. I was able to relate with her because mine was in also earlier in the year.

The trick is to relate without being forced into the friendzone.
This might be one of the most valuable statements on this entire forum. Nice insight DD.

Being able to relate sincerely, but staying out of the "friendzone" quicksand takes a great deal of self-observation. When you are validating her feelings/experiences you do NOT want her to start viewing you as her male "girlfriend".

Be attentive, be considerate, but change the subject after you've acknowledged her heartache. ALWAYS know what you are saying and do not get hooked into being the "nice guy who listens so well". (I used to blow it here all the time.) Remember, you're the "gentleman" who wants to get laid and there's not a thing wrong with both of you knowing that.

Never allow yourself to be "turned". I have found it impossible to recover.