Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Little something about everything

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I like that subject line :D

Anyways I've been debating whether or not I should type a post like this, but you know what who the hell cares.

Well I am going to tell a story that was back from my AFC days. There was this girl at my school that I had always wanted to ask out, ever since my freshmen year (I'm a junior now), and I always felt like I could have a chance with her.
So my freshmen year goes by and all I had ever said to her was "Hi" or something stupid like that. Over the summer I still want to her ask her out, but not as badly.
My sohpmore year comes rolling around and now she has gotten even more hot than from the year before. I would pass her in the hall everyday, and even attempted to get to my class a little earlier just so I could see her. Yeah it was a little weird but I was an AFC then. Sophmore year ends and still I didn't do anything, maybe a little eye contact.
Junior year comes along and I say to myself "You know what, I've been obsessing over this one girl for nearly 2 years, and haven't done jack s**t. Its either get my balls off the shelf or look around for other girls" This realization came after 3 girls yes 3 girls approached me a totally random places and said I was "cute". That was turning moment for me. I then started researching different things online, going to askmen.com and reading the articles "The Player", and "Doc Love" wrote. Learning everything I could, I read the message boards and learned even more things. Then I finally found this sosuave.com.
In the midst of me learning from Askmen.com I met this girl that worked in the mall with me. I at this time had the self confidence from being called "cute", also at this time I had been called "cute" more than 3 times. So I talk to her for a day, and heavy flirting was going on, and the next day (mistake #1) I get her HOME and CELL phone number. I was like sweet, thinking I could get a date with her. So 4 days later I call her and talk to her for about and hour which turns into a 5 hour conversation (mistake #2). I ask her out and find out that she has "plans", I get the vibe that she something is up since on the phone she talked about one of her "old" boyfriends alot. So 2 days later I ask her stepsister that works at the same place if the girl was interested in me. And what I learn is that she her "old" boyfriend is her "current" boyfriend. So I thank her for telling me (we are still friends, I'm not with the girl who led me on though). Finding that info infuriated me and I doubled my efforts on becoming a DJ. And finally I can say that I have REACHED DJ status.

Now to go over mistake #1:
If your interested in a girl DO NOT wait till the next day to close her. Close her immediately, and if you don't close with her just walk away, and never come back unless its for a ONS (one night stand).

Mistake #2: DO NOT talk to a girl your interested in for more than 10 minutes, get it short and to the point and ask her out. Phone line is for asking her out, NOT telling your life story.

And as a bonus DO NOT forget the past but LEARN from the PAST, do what I did, and learn from your mistakes.

Now hopefully you will take my advice and not make those 2 critical errors that I had made, so take heed as I give out some pearls of wisom about approaching girls.

When you first meet a girl its the impression you make on her, that will have her remember you. You make this impression by GOOD LOOKS, PERSONALITY, CHARM, and INTELLIGENCE. I will go over each of those 4 things in this post.

Good Looks:
You cannot change your height, where you live or stuff like that. So you are just going to have to LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT. If a girl is really concerned about your height or where you live she is not worth YOUR TIME.
But there are things you can change: weight, amount of $$ you have, personality, charm,intelligence, clothes, hygeine. Since this about Looks, I will be talking about weight, clothes, and hygeine.

Your weight this one thing a lot of people seem to be concerned about. You may think you are too fat, too skinny, or just right. Whatever you are if your not happy with what you have DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. If your overweight start doing some exercise i.e weighlifting. Same thing if your skinny, I used to be skinny but I started weightlifiting and now I'm 160lbs. If you have any question on weightlifting on gaining or losing weight email me at Jimineye@hotmail.com and I can help you with your questions.
Eat healty foods, I know being a teenager its very tempting to eat foods that aren't that great, and I'm not saying don't eat them, but be sure to balance it out. Get vegetables, and fruit..... fruit are really good for energy I have found out. Eat 3, or 5-6 small meals a day if you weightlift. Set goals for yourself that you can attain and observe, not some far off goals that will make you give up in despair.

Clothes:
We all know that you want to be an individual, but if being an individual means that you aren't getting any women then it means that you need a slight change. Wear some stuff that is more popular today, but add a little bit of your own touch for that personal feel.
Popular brands here where I live are: American Eagle, Abercrombie and Fitch, Quiksilver, O'Neil. The American Eagle and A&F brands have some preppy type stuff, which I tend to stay away from, but they do have clothes that are not like that which I like.
Ok now you know the popular brands, but what do you get? The faded jeans are popular, sweaters, plaid button up shirts, are totally acceptable. Remember that blue jeans go well with just about anything. Now with those jeans you need a belt, I recomment a black/brown leather belt which will make you look nice but also add that sort of style that girls like. Be sure to make sure that your belt matches your shoes. Which leads me into shoes.
Its best to have about 3 different pairs of shoes. Your basic atheltic (New Balance are my favorite), sandals, and a pair of boots (black is my favorite color here). With those shoes, be sure to keep them clean, girls like shoes and especially if they are clean.
That just about covers clothes, and be sure to have a nice wallet to go with you, it just adds another touch of style. (Man I sound like some gay fashion designer lol)

Personality/Charm: We all know the peson with the best personality, they come into a room and people notice him. The way you think obviously effects your personality/charm. If you think negative thoughts then you aren't goign to have much charm and you personality will be very negative. Start thinking postive and the girls will notice you. With that postive attitude your confidence will soar... We all know about what confidence does for you. And with you thinking postive, and having confidence you will become out-going. Another trait that girls like. So how do you attain this so called personality/charm you ask? Well its very easy....
Start thinking of yourself as the best person alive sure you may think you ****y, hell I've been called ****y a lot, but girls seem to be attracted to that.
When you walk into a room smile and make eye contact with different people, remember have them look away first, and if you look away first make sure you DO NOT look DOWN. Looking down is submitting and who wants to be 2nd best? And when the other people lose eye contact with you think to yourself "Yeah I'm the biggest bad ass here, you better look away". I have started a kinda of strut when I walk lol, but its all good just makes me more confident.
Introduce yourself and talk to random people, this is the toughy... we were all taught not to talk to strangers. Well I'm telling you to break this rule that is engraved into your head. Talk to men/women/children, and pretty soon talking to women will be second nature.
By thinking positive, having confidence, smiling and making eye contact your charm and personality will sky rocket.

Intellgence: This one is pretty much self explanatory... The more intelligent you are the more people will be attracted to you. But don't act like a NERD. Learn things but don't go around acting like a nerd. Intelligence allows for better conversations and will allow you to adapt to a lot of different situations. The human race is and adaptable one so being able to adapt is essential. Learn all sorts of things from government, cars, computers, women, sports, and you can talk about all sorts of things.

Hopefully I have given some insight on the way to become a DJ, and I will be writing another piece similar to this, but more thorougly(sp?) on different topics.

email me at Jimineye@hotmail.com if you have any questions.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. I like it. It's a little something about everything.

When you talked about "weightlifting" did you really mean weighlifting or weight training?

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
should have been specific

I meant weight training, didn't mean for the mix up

djray

Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot about money clips. I use a leather/magnet one. I think it shows class.

Hellshock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. I particularly liked the part about working on getting the charming personality down, and increasing confidence by walking into a room and holding eye contact with people and flashing a smile. And yes, I did read all the post, lol. Good stuff man.