Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Little Movie Pick up

DjMystery

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw This Pick Up In A Movie So It Isnt Mine But Its Smooth As Hell, Enjoy.

So your Up In The Club And You See Little Miss Fine Thang Over In The Corner.

Approach And ask, "Let Me Ask You Some Questions?" She will probably say sure, get beat, or something along those lines, either way its either a yes or no. If she says yes Then you say "Now If Im Right About You All Your Answers To My Questions Will Be Yes" If your this far she will say ok or give you a response to proceed or stop. Then you ask "Do You Like Chocolate?" She will say Yes (more then likley if not your screwed) "Do You Think I Find You Attractive?" she says yes. You say in a non threatening way "If I Kissed You Right Now, Would You Slap Me?" she says yes in giggling type way or what ever. You say "Why Dont You Find Me Attractive?" She says Yes I figure if shes feeling you and if your this far I figure she will say yes. You finish it by saying "Would You Like To Dance" and If so far so good She says yes and you Take it from there

Well Thats Pretty Much The Run Down Of It, Doesnt Mean Its All Cut And try. I Know You Djs Put Your Own Skills Into It And Make It Your Own.

And Sorry about the first post of this one
--------------------------------
AKA - GLASSES
MYSTERY THE NAME DJINGS MY GAME

Last edited:

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the punctuation mark "?" sums this up the best.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice your signiture says "Mystery the name DJings my game." Well, you certainly were mysterious in your post about what it means...

Olympian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
I notice your signiture says "Mystery the name DJings my game." Well, you certainly were mysterious in your post about what it means...
what the hell? that post was pretty clear to me.

btw, DJ Mystery, that wasn't bad, except for the question about chocolate

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understood it... and it is a good theory, but it can be done far more efficiently.

Pollish up the questions, and make them FUNNY, and you will succed a lot more. Also, dont ask her to dance... NEVER ask. Just hold our your hand, palm up, for her to take and say "Lets dance". If she takes your hand, walk out onto the dance floor, do your thing.