Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Little Help Please - Quickz

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The situation:

Short...asked girl out on cold approach, she said no but I can tell we are both attracted to each other. Been working on her for about three weeks- I 'accidentally run' into her all the time and she comes into where I work and talks more and more. She is shy and hot. I don't want to ask for the phone number again but the quarter is almost up...

I think I should go for the email and work her from there...What do you think?

Thanks-

Reference:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29155

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, why not...most of the time if a girl doesnt give her phone number and you try again sometime later...its still NO!!! If she wanted to give it to you, should have already done so, but try again anyway for the hell of it! Nothing to loose but sperm!

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you're probably right- I'm not sure if she'd give me her number without me asking, but she sure doesn't seem interested.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a little nervous about the close, why not do both?

Ask her to write her e-mail down, and as she is writing it say, "hey, you might as well write down your number, too."

Don't e-mail her. Call her.

You're just using the fact that she's already writing and capitalizing on her subconscious. It's a guaranteed sealer.

Go for it.

-- Zero-

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got the email.

-Zero_h0uR- -> Could have done that, but I thought maybe I won't push the issue. I just read that same article last night but really had to make a judgement call. She seems into me (yeah without the number I can say that). I made her smile and laugh while she was writing it down - much C+F...

As I've been trying to chisel this one for weeks I opted to take it slow. I've got time because I eliminated any chances with this one awhile back and do see other women.

Last edited:

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On second thought, what I might do if I see her again is say, why don't we just cut a step out of the process of me emailing you and just get your number now...how dat sound? And then see what's up.

...something to that affect.