"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

little conversation question

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
I know just saying "hi" is probably the best pick up line ever (at least for people who dont have a lotta game yet), but how do you follow through? Im interested in what type of things you say RIGHT after the "hi-part" ;-).
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
It doesn't matter what you say really, just start talking after you say hi.

Today I saw this chick at the computer lab that I recognized from my gym. She walked past me and I did a double take with my head. I looked so surprised that She looked back at me like "wtf"

So a few minutes later I went up to her and said "hi, you work at the gym right? That's why I gave you that strange look"

Then I asked her name and shook her hand.

It really doesn't matter what you say as long as it's in context, and relevant.
 

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
Well yeah I know what u mean its just that sometimes I cant really think of something to say and it seems like I always end up talking to her about things ud talk about in a chatroom like..what do u do..where u from blabla..sometimes (of the few times ive gotten myself to approach a chick so far) it worked out well sometimes i kinda thought it was silly as hell. Anyways thx for your example I guess I just to need to come up with something to say that fits the situation.
 

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
Practice practic practice. I for one suck at conversations and my social skillz leave much to be desired. But I'm getting better everyday.

A big problem for me was actually having the courage just to "talk" to women.

I go to a university and for the whole time I've been here I have felt isolated from everyone around me. Like everyone else is a part of something and I'm just a bystander.

But I started the Bootcamp and forced myself to be more social. Now I don't feel isolated anymore.

My confidence is increasing every day and (hopefully) so are my social skillz.

Onward,
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by madgame
I know just saying "hi" is probably the best pick up line ever (at least for people who dont have a lotta game yet), but how do you follow through? Im interested in what type of things you say RIGHT after the "hi-part" ;-).
Observe. Think. Speak.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top