"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

LITTLE BROTHER and me

MakeItHappen

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
38
here's the dilema:

i'm 16 right? okay, fine... i'm about 5ft5 and i'm in 10th grade going on to 11th in August/ September...

okay, my lil brother is 13, 5ft10 and in 7th grade going on to 8th in august/september...

now you see what bothers me is that i'm 16 years old and i'm not growing as fast as I should... even on the telephone people say that he sounds older than me, looking at him he also looks older.
i mean, i've got peach fuzz on my chin but that doesnt really make me feel any better about this... to make things worse i have aspirations of playin professional basketball and I WANT and NEED to be tall and i need to grow.
what can i do to speed up this growing thing? (naturally) i heard sleeping in complete darkness helps but what else can i do to grow faster... my brother(little) just eats and sleeps alot so he is kinda chubby and big but should i adopt what he does ( except gaining weight)? help me out cuz this is stressing me out and it bothers me when people look at me and then look at him and keep looking at him... plus it gives a sense of dominance over me because of his height and size which can be quite intimidating looking at the fact that i'm not tall or big in size.

also its not just the fact that my little brother is bigger that bothers me but the fact that i'm not growing. so what are some things i can do to speed up my growth or just grow if anything at all?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
You may just be doomed to shortness. I'm taller than my brother by several inches, and when I see him next time I'm going to beat his ass just to show I can (we're best friends).

he doesn't let it get to him though.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Height only effects you if you let it. Theres some guy that can dunk, and he's 5.6 I beleive. It's all in your head. Once you get older, you'll realize height doesnt matter, it's all about skill and how you play the game (whichever game you want). Height may be advantage to some, but theres alot you have that they don't.
 

AFC-Murdaz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2003
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
Location
nyyy bklyn manhan
i believe he would accept that philosophy but cant because the camp or whoever recruit him REQUIRE him
but that's my assumption
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Location
I don't know where I'm coming from
Hey, don't worry about it. Earl Boykins is exploding for the Nuggets, just signed a fat contract, and is about 5'6". Height is not always required. Besides, there's not a damn thing you can do about it, so focus on positive areas in your life, and on things whose outcome you can effect.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by localboy_fmx
stop smoking so much weed.

Someone failed health class! Tobacco (along with other stimulants, such as caffeine) can stunt your growth, marijuana does not.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top