“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Listen Up.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
This site has turned into the biggest crutch for a lot of you. How much time have you spent here posting? How much time have you spent reading posts? How many questions have you asked because the littlest thing had you tripping completely? There are probably very few of you who have not in some way or at some time used this crutch, to avoid doing the hard things, to make excuses and to avoid making tough calls.

There are more posts about Instant Messanger and MSN Chat convo's than there are about face to face convo's. There are more posts about someone wanting to tell a lady how they feel, or ask them out on date but don't know how. There are more posts asking about what someone should do rather than someone field reporting what they did and what lessons they learned. Look at all these posts and you'll see whats really behind them, people looking for what the want, be it answers, success or happiness and they expect it to come from the internet, not there own effort.

I know that Pook says in almost every post he has every written that he would rather you learn from him and avoid the mistakes he has made. The way I see it this is the worst thing anyone could try to do for you. If you're not free to make mistakes, you are not free to live. If all you try to do is follow some formula to avoid making a mistake and blowing it, thats just one step closer to not even trying at all. I can say I've blown some chances, and I've pulled off some of the greatest stunts too. I didn't follow a formula and if you noticed I certainly haven't asked for advice in a long time, and when I find something useful I post a tip here and there. All I did was to be willing to fail and accept it, and to play it by ear. If I felt like trying something out I went with it, but I certainly never ran through dating, women or sex like it was a scripted play that I could just phone a performance in. But things are different for everyone, some this **** comes natural. For me and others it took a lot of work to get where I am at now. Point is we all rolled the dice and played the game. Sometimes we win sometimes we lose.

Look first off can all this techno crap. Get off IM and MSN and phone the gal up, things with a personal touch are better. I want her to hear the rich tone of my voice, I wanna her laugh and I definately wanna her sound excited when I call her up for a date. Don't worry about getting the answers from here everytime you think you have hit a bump. In fact try a couple of times going without advice from here and making some of your judgements by yourself. Trust there are enough women out there for you to learn and to many to know that you weren't some uber-stud when you first started out.

Also realize that you can be your worst enemy. Its not just about using things as a crutch. Its allowing your desire to run rampant. Its allowing yourself to play mind games against yourself too. Think I'm kidding ask yourself how much time you spent wondering what this or that meant when a lady you were interested did something you thought was a "sign." The fear you allow to creep up on you whenever you want to talk to a woman, or the fact that you think DJing means constantly running around trying to score as many numbers as you can and gauging your own worth on your success. Oh yeah and a real big thing you can do is stop think of this as winning and losing. This is not a war, its not a debate and its not a sporting event. Remember the focus is fun like every DJ who ever got "it" realized and told you in a post.

Just go, see and do. Wheither you find success or failure, or whatever. You are at least living a life and not living to simply just die someday.

-Grey Fox
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
A good post on a rapidly deteriorating board.

However I get the feeling no one will listen to this. :(
 

lbfan1638

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
69
Reaction score
2
nice post...too bad some people still won't go out and risk failure after reading this...
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Great post! 5 stars.

Locate your balls and use them!


Remember: even how long you be here YOU ARE GOING TO FAIL! Period.
You can't avoid it. It's not good to avoid it. The sooner you start failing, the sooner you start winning big time.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
^^ another great post by grey fox
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

oda

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
i use this message board as a suppliment, because sometimes it is too hard to ask yourself answers to girl problems, when in reality when you try to solve your own problems you will rationalize them and will never really help yourself
 

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
416
Reaction score
34
Location
New york, New York
Originally posted by Grey Fox

This site has turned into the biggest crutch for a lot of you. How much time have you spent here posting? How much time have you spent reading posts? How many questions have you asked because the littlest thing had you tripping completely? There are probably very few of you who have not in some way or at some time used this crutch, to avoid doing the hard things, to make excuses and to avoid making tough calls.
You are right that this board should not be used as a crutch because I know that alot of what I've learned about women and life in general was learned in the "school of hard knocks".

There is nothing wrong with reading, learning, and interacting with like-minded people who are on the same or similar path as your own.

It only becomes a problem when this forum or any other source of knowledge becomes a safety net from the real world.

There is no substitute for real life experience.

Watching a movie about sex will never compare to the real thing.

Human beings have always learned best by doing, making mistakes, and correcting ourselves as we go along.

You can't foresee or prevent every mistake or error in advance and it would be bad if you could.

Why?

Because there are some lessons best learned by going through that experience and taking the good and bad of it like a man so that the lessons learned from it will make you a better man: stronger, smarter, and better equipped to deal with future situations.

For example, it has been said that one must die first in order to truly live.

If it weren't for some of the experiences I've had dealing with girls in which I got hurt, disappointed, or my heart stomped on, the nice guy/AFC would still be alive in me.

My negative experiences with chicks helped to "kill" the nice guy in me and that was a necessary process to becoming the man I am supposed to be.

The most useful thing that I get out of participating on this board is that I can continue my lifelong quest for knowledge and insight, I can share what I've learned or figured out with others, and the really good posts I read on this board keeps me in the right attitude to deal with not only women but life in general.

The most important thing to do is to take action and not be afraid to make a mistake.

The real mistake is to be afraid to make one and even worse to fail to learn from your mistakes.
 
Top