Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Listen Up: My Views Today

Kricket

Don Juan
Reaction score
My very first post here
I "awoke" from my AFC'ness in Late February. It began after coming across the site, becomeaplayer.com. I read the tips and all that in about two days. Then I met Player Supreme who some of you may know, he sent me a packet of articles. And it shocked me. Kinda like when Keanu Reeves found out about the Matrix, ive seen that comparison on here. Some of the articles talked about what I know now as speed seduction, Pimposophies, a lot of other stuff and a couple of the articles traced back to here sosuave.com.
I came to learn about the different views and philosophies people had. One poster really got my attention his name is, Pook. I very much respect his opinions. I have come to a personal conclusion that there is no Philosophy and there are no Rules. Being a DJ is a lot like the Humanisism life is all about constant Self-Improvement.
I Realize this is my very first post here, and I dont expect any of you to take me serious as I have not earned the right for any of you to believe my views.

What I hold to be True:
These are quotes I have kept a note on, Unfortunately I did not write down from who they were from. I think a good portion may be from Pook. I hope they help you as they have helped me.

"Guys should not flirt. Women flirt. The job of guys is to ask for the number and to call for the date. This cuts through all women's games"

"A good listener is the most sexiest trait a guy can have"

"Demand respect!"

"Don't be afraid to disagree"

"Women are never the priority"

"If you don't have the balls to risk than nothing you can do will get girls."

"You see a hot chick, you ask do YOU want her, go in if you do. Don't demonstrate YOUR personality, test for HERS. Test for HER value. Keep YOURSELF feeling good. CLOSE if you want

"I've completely got rid of that speed seduction cr@p from my head and go entirely natural, with the emphasis that I am the prize"

"Sex is NOT an achievement. Think about it. Everyone of your descendants had sex. Your Dad had sex. Even your grandmother had sex. EVERYONE can get sex. IT IS NOT NEW"

"Remember, you are not the center of the world. People do not care if you go for a girl."

"What! You are scared of risk? Imagine your emancipated spirit looking at your life. Doesn’t it seem ridiculous to look at these ‘risks’ as if they were real? What if you took the courage that one time? What if you stepped up to the challenge that other time? A life without risk is no life at all. Like a meteor, despite our lives being so brief there is that trail of fire; the flash is all. For to win without risk is to win without glory"

My Story:

I had been on a path of self improvement before I even found about this. This kind of accelerated it for me. I can say that I have AFC tendencies, but not as much as before. Even before they were never that bad, I was deeply ingrained in the "Just Be Yourself" mindset, not knowing that what needed change was myself.
I like the quote, "I am not who I want to be, I am not who I am going to be, but I am sure glad I am not who I used to be"

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes pook's posts are pretty well thought out, logical, and inspirational

the most important aspect is taking risks..and building your confidence so you dont kill yourself after taking that risk and getting rejected.

Rejection is a part of life..it means nothing. Even Madonna was rejected by Antonia Banderas a while back when she tried to hook up with him.

Everyone gets rejected. If your ego is too fragile..you owe it to yourself to start toughening up. Just like skin becomes harder after excessive cut, bruises, etc..so does your ego.

Kricket

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree

I dont think I have ever been officially rejected, and I am not proud of this. You guessed it I dont have much experience with females. I have not opened myself up to risks, one of the reasons being I have not found that many potential girls that were worthy of me risking rejection.
Rejection was a major fear of mine, it is still a fear just not a big one it is diminishing.
I have changed a lot from where I was just 3 months ago, I hope I continue to improve at the same level.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Nah Uh!

Originally posted by Howie Farkes
Nope. Real respect can only ever be earned - never demanded. Otherwise nice post!
I don't yet disagree with you pal, but would you mind explaining to us exactly what's the difference you see between "real respect" and "respect"?

Or would you be trying to make a point out of nothing?
Peace.

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
would you mind explaining to us exactly what's the difference you see between "real respect" and "respect"
Well there's a level of respect you give to stangers in your life all the time - waiters, police officers, anybody you meet for the first time. Society depends upon this.

And then there's the kind of respect you may have for your parents, friends and family - the people who are part of your life - what I referred to as "real respect".

To sum it up:

respect - the respect you give to stangers
real respect - the respect you give to the people you know

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what "demand respect" means..is that dont let people/girls diss you, pull your chain, step all over you

Not literally saying

"I want respect! You BETTER respect me!"

but rather having that mindset..to where people pick up on it..and treat you accordingly

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what "demand respect" means..is that dont let people/girls diss you, pull your chain, step all over you
Yeah I like that, I suppose what I'm saying is that rather than "Demand Respect" it would be better to say "Don't tolerate disrespect".

Semantics huh....

Kricket

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah

"Don't tolerate disrespect".

Both of you got it on point