Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Listen to your girl...

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These has been a bit of hard times for me in my relationship. My girl is currently having some problems thanks to lockdown (here things are a bit more severe, people has an specific time of the day to go out) and her family stuff. Because of these things, I started trying to take more care of her, be more present, listen more to her, and erroneously "trying to solve her problems". Man, you know when you have a feeling that you're doing things wrong but you just ignore this inner voice because you think you're doing the right thing? Gladly it wasn't late for me before I realized it.

You know, in this last week we had no sex, she's been crying and telling she miss me, but, at the same time, our contacting has been ****. Pretty much me calling her in the night to put her to sleep and listening to her complaining, asking her questions to open her up about herself (which is the right thing to do, but it turns out that overdoing it sucks) and wrongly expecting her to light up and give a smile (because in the past, with simpler problems, that was my sign of "alright, she's good, now I know my girl is alright"). Because of that I put myself in painful hours of FaceTime calls that end up nowhere. In the end, indeed, she give me a smile, tell me she "****ing loves me and is ****ing crazy about me", but that's because her level of attraction is high enough for these mistakes I've been doing not completely kill her attraction.

Today we were in a call and I was just listening to her. I came up, partially, to my centered self (not trying to solve her problem, but still being too available). She looked at me and said "I don't know, these days I've been thinking you're being an awesome boyfriend and that I don't deserve you". Ops, that's a sign. A huge flag right on my face. Pieces finally started getting connected again. Overtexting, overcalling, overcommunication, lack of sexual tension, not that enthusiastic of seeing me. Yeah, that's right boy, you've been too much of a nice guy this week. Time to fix it up.

Honestly I've never been in such position because she's my second girlfriend and I didn't have any problem with my first one in these matters. Gladly just one week passed, I got her message, came back to my senses and realized the big **** I was doing. Honestly, I'm not 100% sure of what to do besides backing off, do not call her for some good days unless for setting a date or unless she calls me, not playing her therapist trying to solve her problems (which is obvious but most times you fall into that trap, gotta be careful), cut off a bit of the contact (I'd write her always when I'm free, which isn't much time to be honest, just lunchtime and evening, but in the evening we'd be talking for hours and hours, and it came to the point it was extremely boring but I'd still be there trying to get that "problem solved" sign).

Do you guys have any more tips to give me of how to deal with this situation?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Back off. Stop trying to solve her problems. You can't. Don't offer her advice unless she asks for it. Realize that you can correct this behavior before it is too late.

Her saying "You are too good for me" is a subtle sign that she is going to likely dump you soon if you continue down this path. You can easily correct it by changing your behavior and making her pursue you by limiting your time and attention.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back off. Stop trying to solve her problems. You can't. Don't offer her advice unless she asks for it. Realize that you can correct this behavior before it is too late.

Her saying "You are too good for me" is a subtle sign that she is going to likely dump you soon if you continue down this path. You can easily correct it by changing your behavior and making her pursue you by limiting your time and attention.
Exactly how I felt. I'm glad my intuition was right, thanks for your help. I really appreciate that.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like other have said it's time to take a step back and withdraw your time and attention, etc... You are becoming too familiar to her instead of a mystery, a man living his life.

Heck if you're not getting what you want out of the relationship with her and she's causing you stress maybe dump her all together.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what sex is for. If you give it to her good and make her cvm hard then you should be able to adjust your frame without losing her.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Said often here and very true.

Get on your purpose man. And your purpose cannot be her. Get busy doing something that is important to you. Then you are naturally less available. Get so busy that it's hard to fit her in your schedule. Seriously.

Good luck man.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with all others but in addition, if she says anything, tell her you're going through stuff too and see how supportive or empathetic she is towards you. That way you'll know if she's selfish and narcisstic, or cares about you and your wellbeing too. Think of it as a shyt test for her...

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just giving the news for you gentlemen

I reduced drastically (compared to before) the contact. She has always been the one reaching out to me about 3/4 times a day, nothing changed about that, most times double texting and sending me the news of what she has been doing. Only a few days passed and she's already much more feminine than she was before, still giving some "confidence tests" that I manage to pass them all (honestly, I was acting like a ***** before without even noticing, now I'm back to my centre). We had two calls but it has been not long. First one because she wanted her friend to meet me, second one because she said she was missing me crazily. Both of them I noticed that when I left she had this "aw but I want more of you" look in her eyes, and she even told me that.

Yes, I backed off, and yes, it works. But my advice for you gentlemen is simple.

1) Don't let her tests mess up with your mood
2) If you took her for granted, forget it. If you feel that she's taking you for granted too, don't let it happen.
3) Keep yourself humorous: if she tests, you tease and joke around with her. Don't take her seriously, be a rock.
3) If you've been overcontacting her, back off. Overcommunicating only tells her that you got nothing going on (if you're single) or that you're doing no **** for yourself and stay the whole day waiting for her to text you (if she's your gf). Let her reach out to you, date once a week, night dates where you can bring her to your place or anywhere you two can ****. Stay out of the ****ing cellphone, if she's your girlfriend talk with her only at night, when you're about to sleep, or/and lunch break. Feel her opening herself more to you as you stay on track.
4) Don't get back to what it were before. This phase you and her have been passing only happened because you acted weak and insecure. If you get back to that version of yourself after you managed to make her be a good girl again, you'll **** it up AGAIN. Keep things balanced after you backed off and got things on track. Don't be too available, be a challenge, but don't be out of reach too. She's your girl. Give her love, attention and care, but make to give 100% of yourself in a reasonable space of time (5 hours of calls daily won't bring you anywhere, she won't like you more because of that, actually, it's the other way around), instead of pointless chit-chatting during the day that brings you nowhere.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looked at me and said "I don't know, these days I've been thinking you're being an awesome boyfriend and that I don't deserve you".
Lol, typical drama speech "You're too good for me" by a typical drama queen. She wants to dump your sorry ass, that's it. No more no less. It's simple as that.