Listen To Country Music

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blusher said:
WTF? So racism is also one of your most valued traditions?
Well given that you live in Amsterdam you couldn't possibly understand the native american situation in the west. So this argument is immiediatly dead.

As far as the CMT top twenty go, fine those songs have somewhat whiney lyrics, but what do you expect, who do you think compiles these lists? Those are simply good songs anyways. But let me tell you about Dierks Bentleys other song "Still Got A Lot Of Leavin Left To Do". Or Brad Paisley's song "Me Neither". Or Tim McGraw's song "Live Like You Were Dying".

Everyone has their AFC moments.

--Mission

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well given that you live in Amsterdam you couldn't possibly understand the native american situation in the west.
What "situation" are you refering to?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unfortionetly, in my area, the play the "pvssyfied country"

check out my sig. NOW HE NEW HOW TO SING.

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slevin said:
What "situation" are you refering to?
The situation where nearly all of then claim "status indian" which means they can never own property outside of the reserve. The situation where the stereotype of natives being lazy, alcoholics is a truth. You may think I am being racist but I am not, I am speaking the truth about the situation in which the native people are in. None of them are helping themselves. Their lives are in shambles and the poverty of the parents is coming full circle for the children. It is a horrible situation and so you can call me racist for not wanting to be subjected to it, but it is simply not pleasant to go to Stampede, and:

1. Have to serve alcohol to natives who are JUST short of being too drunk for us to cut them off (it is a very fine line, and if a person who is not as drunk is ordering the drinks ther is nothing we can do about it except kick them out etc)
2. Notice the fact that since natives get into Stampede for free they all just go there to loiter and drink. Which creates a negative experience for tourists.

--Mission

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love COUNTRY music, but I hate just about all the new stuff they play on the radio. If I'm listening to the radio I sometimes have to look down and see if the dial accidently turned because a lot of songs sound like N Sync and crap like that. These songs would include: Tim McGraw-"Stars turn blue", Rascall Flats-"Me and My Gang", and Faith Hills-"Good Times, Sunshine, and Summertme". They can't even call those songs country. Its getting so bad that Bon Jovi has a hit country song. Damn the fools who think that stuff is good.

The best stuff are by George Strait, Clint Black, Alan Jackson, Kenny Chesney, Mark Chestnutt, Garth Brooks, and stuff like that.

And I actually got a question. If there is a song that I don't know the name of, is there a site where I can enter part of the song that I know and then it could narrow it down to the possible songs?

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
www.allmusic.com

if you know at least the band, or part of the song's title you should be able to find it

--Mission

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mission said:
1. Have to serve alcohol to natives who are JUST short of being too drunk for us to cut them off (it is a very fine line, and if a person who is not as drunk is ordering the drinks ther is nothing we can do about it except kick them out etc)
2. Notice the fact that since natives get into Stampede for free they all just go there to loiter and drink. --Mission
1. Natives are the only drunk a$$holes at Stampede? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Try again.

2. Compared to those who pay 5 or 10 bucks to loiter and drink? --Slevin
Which creates a negative experience for tourists.
People amused by animal cruelty should be raped by chainsaws!!

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"People amused by animal cruelty should be raped by chainsaws!!"
- Slevin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
You are a moron. Maybe if you knew ANYTHING about rodeo, or the west, or anything that you are talking about I would listen to you. BTW to clear up, natives can't digest alcohol like caucasians can because their people did not have alcohol until we brought it to them. There was hardly any extremely intoxicated caucasians at Stampede. I would know, I am a fvcking bartender, part of my job is knowing when people are drunk and cutting them off. Get it?
Moving on about this "cruelty to animals", that is the most ignorant thing I have ever heard. Do you know what the life of a rodeo bull is? for 364 days of the year it freely grazes on the Stampede Ranch, which is where all the livestock for Stampede is kept, I would know cause, haha, I have been there. They relax and eat and sleep. Then, for EIGHT SECONDS MAYBE they are ridden, and everyone thinks they are being spurred and thats why they kick, NO, the reason they kick is because a VERY SOFT belt is tied at their hip, which causes some restricted movement, and so they naturally begin to kick, as soon as the rider is bucked off, the belt is pulled off and the bull returns to his life of eating and sleeping on the Stampede Ranch. Even the sports which appear the most brutal do not hurt the animals at all, and the Stampede officials are very strict if anything is done to the animal that could hurt it, such as in calf roping if the calf is flipped by the rope when it gets lasooed the cowboy is disqualified.
You are like the trash that say throughbred horse racing is cruelty, guess what? THOSE HORSES LOVE TO RACE.
So take your PETA B.S somewhere else, because I know a hell of a lot more about the Stampede than you do, this is my lifestyle buddy. I absolutly hate you self righteous animal lovers, you don't know anything about how the animals are treated.

--Mission

p.s. Don't even bother providing a rebuttle because I won't be responding to it, because I have no respect for you.

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe if you knew ANYTHING about rodeo, or the west, or anything that you are talking about I would listen to you
I live further west then you.:rolleyes:
BTW to clear up, natives can't digest alcohol like caucasians can because their people did not have alcohol until we brought it to them.
They also didn't have small pox, TB, or a host of other ailments... but lets kick our friend out of his house cause the cough we gave him keeps us up when we're sleeping on his couch.
There was hardly any extremely intoxicated caucasians at Stampede. I would know, I am a fvcking bartender, part of my job is knowing when people are drunk and cutting them off. Get it?
You're the only bartender for the entire stampede? I'm impressed!
Moving on about this "cruelty to animals", that is the most ignorant thing I have ever heard. Do you know what the life of a rodeo bull is? for 364 days of the year it freely grazes on the Stampede Ranch, which is where all the livestock for Stampede is kept, I would know cause, haha, I have been there.
So that 365th day is a freebie for the other 364? I can pop my kid in the mouth once a year for free?
the reason they kick is because a VERY SOFT belt is tied at their hip, which causes some restricted movement,
Because I know when my VERY SOFT bedsheets are too tight and restrict my movement I totally freak and get violent.
Even the sports which appear the most brutal do not hurt the animals at all, and the Stampede officials are very strict if anything is done to the animal that could hurt it, such as in calf roping if the calf is flipped by the rope when it gets lasooed the cowboy is disqualified.
Calf roping? You can actually defend the practice of abusing babies? The ironic thing is I would bet dollars to donuts that you're pro-life.
You are like the trash that say throughbred horse racing is cruelty, guess what? THOSE HORSES LOVE TO RACE.
You know this because they told you?
So take your PETA B.S somewhere else,
This might suprise you, but I absolutely hate PETA. I am an omnivore, I just don't try to prove my masculinity by riding the backs of animals that are otherwise peaceful.
I absolutly hate you self righteous animal lovers, you don't know anything about how the animals are treated.
You inflict physical pain on an animal for amusement plain and simple. The rest of the year doesn't matter.
p.s. Don't even bother providing a rebuttle because I won't be responding to it,
Because you can't justify abuse.
because I have no respect for you.
Just wait until cowboy hunting becomes a sport, then you'll fear me.:moon:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Slevin said:
Just wait until cowboy hunting becomes a sport, then you'll fear me.:moon:
I'm not opposed to a hunting season on goddamn cud chewin' Oklahoma rednecks.

Shoot 'em dead. Once in the front then roll the c0cksuckers over and shoot 'em through the exit wound. All while listening to Waylon Jennings. . .

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mattb717 said:
Being from Texas I can say that more women are attracted to George Strait than any rapper out there. End of argument
Sure, more TEXAS girls. Which would work out astoundingly well if it weren't for those 49 pesky states that aren't Texas.

Here's a random thought. Listen to music that you like. Then if the girl likes the same music that you do, great, that's one thing you've got in common. If not, it might be an indication that you're not going to jive very well with that girl anyway, as the types of music a person listens to can sometimes be a great indicator or their personality type. If you like Country and country girls, then listening to Country is your best bet. If, like me, you would rather stick your penis in a nest of baby scorpions than listen to most country music, then listening to it is not a super-swell idea.

(For reference, Junior Brown is about the only Country artist I like, and that's purely on the technical aspect. Dwight Yoakam always has some megi-hotties in his videos, so I have to give him credit for that. And no man is a real man unless he listens to Johnny Cash, though he's not really country, just labelled that way sometimes. :D)