"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Listen, Im trying to smash this MILF, but I cant let her fukk for free...

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Hey, wait a second. If she's a MILF why does she have to pay you to f--- her? Doesn't that acronym stand for mother-"I'd"- like-to f---?

How do you know she wants to f--- you? Since you know you want to f--- her, why don't you guys go dutch and take advantage of each other equally?

Not being confrontational, just going hmmmm.
SB :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Why did you almost get banned for this? it harmless!

Player, if you are taking anybody out of the matrix, I want to come too!

Dietzcoi
Freedom
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Originally posted by seabreeze
Hey, wait a second. If she's a MILF why does she have to pay you to f--- her? Doesn't that acronym stand for mother-"I'd"- like-to f---?

How do you know she wants to f--- you? Since you know you want to f--- her, why don't you guys go dutch and take advantage of each other equally?

Not being confrontational, just going hmmmm.
SB :)
This is something Ive noticed within the last couple of years...Older women are like dudes were when they were 15, 16, etc...You know when you were young, your hormones were going crazy, mine were so crazy I was plotting to rape the maillady...Well anyway, like most young dudes, they want to fukk but they get mad cause all the girls go for the older dudes, etc...Well then, most dudes get older and they get better, and the girls go down...These older women want to fukk just like we did when we were younger, but they cant, cause all the dudes their age are going after younger women...And its hard for them to go out and meet dudes cause they are so busy working...Can you imagine a life of working and coming home every day, and you want to meet that person, the one who will light your fire...Now thats how most older women are, they want to fukk, but they cant even get the chance...

Younger girls are not hurting at all for d1ck, they can get it when they want and everyone will give it to them...Now these older women, they cant find it or get it as easily...So when they see a dude they like, they attack...Ive had so many older women grab on me and say nasty sh1t to me than younger women...And in my head, I always had the plan of fukking them and getting those duckets...Now I will go through with it...

I'd be surprised if a 30 year old single mom has enough money to buy you anything.

Hey, wait a second. If she's a MILF why does she have to pay you to f--- her? Doesn't that acronym stand for mother-"I'd"- like-to f---?
The problem is is that you 2 are being too logical...You assume that this woman thinks like you, when you are wrong...One thing in being raised by my mother I learned is that women are irrational and do strange things...I used to think women wouldnt fukk with you if you didnt have a car and a job, and I was proven wrong...Stop thinking that women think like you...
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
Player_Supreme a.k.a Morpheus :D

" i'm trying to free your mind "





Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
LOL, I was copying my posts to put up at fastseduction on a thread and I just saw this.

"free your mind neo"
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
^^lol look..oohh...we posted back to back ..Ooohhh we're the same person..lol!

On-topic:Yeah C-bear has game.
Mayne why is it that some of the WB's on this site be havin family gatherings and shyt everytime I make a post.. Motha fawkas be havin hair oil from peacocking all over tha computer and shyt.

What they need to do is continue on drinkin their bud lights and and beatin off to them skinny hoes on those internet porn sites cause that is about as close to pvssy as they gone get, with their fawkin back street boy poster collecting, cone headed, cross eyed, handicap parking, drooling, stuttering, limp wristed, colon scoping, Rascal powerchair riding mothafawkin selves.!


Now how is that for ebonics?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Mayne why is it that some of the WB's on this site be havin family gatherings and shyt everytime I make a post.. Motha fawkas be havin hair oil from peacocking all over tha computer and shyt.

What they need to do is continue on drinkin their bud lights and and beatin off to them skinny hoes on those internet porn sites cause that is about as close to pvssy as they gone get, with their fawkin back street boy poster collecting, cone headed, cross eyed, handicap parking, drooling, stuttering, limp wristed, colon scoping, Rascal powerchair riding mothafawkin selves.!


Now how is that for ebonics?
WHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY!

SPEAK ENGLISH SON!



:p
 
Top