"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Lion

El brujo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2003
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Belgium
One time, back in my AFC-days, the dad of one of my girlfriends said to me :


“Boy, my daughter is a lion, and for the moment your acting like a zebra ! If you don’t want her to eat you, you’d better tame her, become a lion tamer! You’re going to loose her if you keep on acting the way you act now. Everytime that you admit to her whims, she’ll have less and less respect for you. Girls want strong men, not a boy who does everything for her. You have to show her that you have power, be a man! Y is a girl who wants a strong man to support her, but she needs her own life too, if you keep walking behind her, doing what you can to make her life as easy as possible, she’ll dump you! Think about it!

“But, sir, then where’s the love? If she doesn’t take me for who I am, then can this be called love?” Was my answer

“Look, me and my wife, we’ve been together now for 25 years, and do you think that our relationship was based on “love” in the beginning? NO! You have to show that you don’t take any bùll**** from her. I’ll give you an example: If she treats you bad, don’t see her for a week of two, put out your phone, or don’t pick it up when she rings it. Stop calling her. That’s what I mean with “having power”.

“But how can any relationship grow when the basic element is power, and not love?”

“Well, … We’ll talk later, the girls are back!”


Now I see that that guy must’ve liked me very much, he gave me the sweetest advice that I ever heard in my entire life! Just a pity that I didn’t believe him. That moment, I thought that all the stuff he was saying was pure rubbish. He couldn’t convince me. Man I was stupid those days. But just recently I remembered the stuff he was saying about the lion and the zebra. I know, it’s stupid, but when I visualize it now and then when a girl tries to treat me like ****, I know what I have to do! Use the whip to make her show who’s the man (Just in a way of speaking, No I know what you are thinking and no, I’m NOT into that stuff!!!). I’m sorry that there wasn’t a continue on the things that he was saying. Man, that guy was perfect! He dressed nice, had good looks (No, I’m not gay!), did some art, made much of money, had a big house, had lots of male and female friends AND a good looking wife AND a good looking daughter (my GF back then…). I envied him, I looked up to him, but I couldn’t believe what he said to me that day, It just made no sense. Now I know better. I started to believe his sh1tty words after his daughter dumped me and went of with another guy…D@MN!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2002
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
Location
Roy, Utah
Nice post,
That man sure knows what he's talking about. Thanks for sharing.

Boono11
 

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
Read a book called "The Life Of Pi". It got a Booker Award, which means it's really good, and it really tells you alot on how to become an alpha male.

Spoiler: It plays with the same metaphore you made: a boy of 16 is stuck on a life boat with a Bengal tiger, fighting for his life/coexistance with this creature. The only thing he could do was tame it.
Read it, it's wonderful.
 

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
You should go back and shake his hand. Then sit down with some fine cigars and let him educate you and tell you his experiences.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

El brujo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2003
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Belgium
hmmm the life of Pi... I don't know, but I'm not from the US, I don't know if they have that book in Belgium... It would be something like this: Het leven van Pi. I'll check around. who's the writer, xanderbass? that would help me to find it.
 

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
The book was written by Yann Martel. I bought it in UK when visiting a friend... So you should be able to get it in Belgium.
 

El brujo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2003
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Belgium
Thanks xanderbaz, I'll check it out.
 
Top