Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Limited Date Ideas

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a place that lacks many things to do, other than the movie theater, which is pretty cool. It has couches:)

But I've read here many times over that for a first date the movie theater is a bad idea. My only other option seems to be eating out at a restaraunt or doing something outside. The thing is, I have this telescope. It's pretty cool, the mirror or refractor (hell, I'm a newbie) is about six inches in diameter, which isn't a bad size. What's your opinion, would a first date outside at night with a telescope be a good idea? I think it may be a little obvious, that I don't want to look at the stars but would rather be making out etc etc, but I'm not sure. That's why I'm asking you guys.

Thanks for reading!

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a pool hall, putt-putt golf, or bowling alley around? All great ideas for dates. Movies aren't too bad if you got couches! lol

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bowling alley is a 45 min drive away and I have neither a license nor a car:( None of that stuff is really nearby. It's a pretty crappy situation, at least until the weather really warms up...

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you suck at bowling (high 100) and putt putt and the chick would beat ur ass at it. Thats my predicament.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you worry to much. I think it doesn't really matter if you suck at it or not, just as long as you use kino and have fun with it. If you end up beating her ass, then make sure that you make her laugh about it and not feel stupid or it will ruin the mood. I love bowling dates. I have always had a great time with a chick doing it.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just making sure that losing to a girl doesn't break any of the wuss laws.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That could defenitely be pulled off especially if you have a car to drive somewhere dark. I've got a 10" dob and I plan to use it on my girlfriend at some point - this is too great a date idea to be wasted early on, especially when its still cold outside.

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but when it warms up there's a lot more moisture in the air. That really sucks, I could hardly see Venus' atmosphere...

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah plus jupiter and saturn are gone... they are defenitely the most interesting "wow" things for people to see