Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Limited Contact Undesired Results

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do when you go limited contact on someone means letting them initiate all conversations but it doesn't lead to desired results. I've had a sort of history with this one girl and I've no idea how to handle the situation with her. I know I did not handle it like a pro/don juan and I need to know how can I improve my game. I can be totally suave with every other girl but theres just something about this one where either we end up arguing & fighting or we end up flirting like crazy & sleeping together.

After being all cold with me one day she sends me a text at 3.30 am saying

HER : remembered you yday. had a mojito.
ME : What was the ocassion.

Almost a year back we had a mojito and things were going great then so I knew what she was talking about. She doesn't have alcohol so I was kinda curious. But still she didn't reply. Next day no calls or reply texts.

The day after that I call her up she talks as if she's least concerned and she's laughing with her girlfriends and cutting me off mid sentence. Kinda annoys me and i call her out on it. Now we're both head strong and she never compromises and accepts her mistakes and we end up arguing. then she negs me about how i go out with other girls and if she were doing the same i wouldn't even be talking to her bla bla bla. then she complains about being sleepy and goes off to bed.

So i go NC on her and decide to ignore her & convinced myself as well that she ain't interested anymore. few days later she calls up again around 12 am. i don't receive as Im out with a friend. go home and return her call. And theres just awkward conversation :

ME : Hello
HER : Hello
ME : Say
HER : Nothing

there was lots of background noise so

ME : Where are you
HER :Out.
ME : Out where
HER : At a party
ME : Whats the place
HER (In a rude tone) : Do you know every place here ? (She is in a different city)
ME : Let it be. I was out as well, just returned home.
HER : Yea I figured that.
HER : I'll call you back I'm eating.
ME : Bye
HER : Bye

Almost an hour later she calls

HER : say
ME : done with your food.
HER : Just returned home.

ME : So what did you do at the party besides eating.

She cuts me off coz her roommate comes talking about some issue involving one of her friends and it seemed kinda serious coz the other girl was all sobbing and the girl i was talking with was consoling her. Ive always hated her friends with their shallow issues and coz many a times our relationship was affected coz of them.

HER : Yea say.
ME : What was that about.
HER : Some issue involving (friend's name)
ME : Care to explain
HER : Why do you want to know
ME : I'm just curious coz I happen to get some part of story
HER : Its none of your business.
ME : I never said its my business. But whats the big deal about it
HER : Why do you want to know
ME : Because you don't wanna tell me.(a lil angry)
HER : I dont wanna tell you coz you want to know. I'm sleepy now.
ME : Why cant you have a normal conversation with me without picking up a fight.
HER : I dont know. Lets sleep or we will fight more. I'm sorry I called you up.
ME : Do you wish to tell me anything or just called like that.
HER : No nothing just like that.
ME : Well then why dont you speak instead of being a mute.
HER : Coz when you called back I was not in a position to speak.

ME : Yea even then when I asked you about where you at then instead of answering normally you think of it as an inquiry and tell me sh*t about me not knowing all the places in (city's name). You can go party on the moon, I could care less. I was just making small talk and don't use that tone with me.(in an agressive tone)

HER : That is not how the conversation went. I told you I was out at a party bla bla bla(she added her own spin).

Then she started talking about how she has decided to get her blackberry service activated and went off to sleep with the call still on)

I disconnected and called her back from a different number. No answer. Few minutes later she calls back in a sleepy voice.

ME : you dozed off huh
HER : yea.(she really sounded sleepy)
ME : Ok go off to sleep then. & you might have a missed call from an unknown number that's mine
HER : When did you get a new number.
ME : A while back.
HER : when ?
ME(shouted with an annoyed voice) : it's a complimentary sim card.
HER : Why are you shouting at me (in a girly voice).
ME : goodnight & you can send your BB PIN once you get it activated if you want to (& disconnected)

Thing is this girl needs to know what I'm upto and who I'm with and would not accept abstract answers like the ones she gives. and yet when i ask simple questions it leads to us fighting. both of us have a history and are very radio active and headstrong with each other. I feel like ignoring her till judgement day but when she calls i do give in thinking maybe we will talk about interesting & fascinating things we used to for hours.

Now when she calls up she responds in one word two word sentences and all the while other bimbos are around laughing and joking around which pisses me off to no limit. I can handle sh*tty behaviour from every other girl except this one chick. If she doesn't care then why bother me at such late hours. Any advice as to how to handle conversations with her. Right now I'm on the autopilot mode of NC/Limited Contact which happens after every argument till the pattern repeats.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its there any way you can change your number. LC is BS. You need to be more scarce. Change your number . Kick her off BBM AND FACEBOOK.( Thats how you put a b!tch on ICE.

Besides you already friendzoned .

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats your goal here?

to fck her, date her, relationship, FB, what? I don't get it.

It just sounds like you're going around in circles without any clear agenda.

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
whats your goal here?

to fck her, date her, relationship, FB, what? I don't get it.

It just sounds like you're going around in circles without any clear agenda.
goal is just to have a good time. not planning on having a relationship. not even possible as im moving away and dont wanna spend next few years in ldr. i guess fb but still need to keep my emotions in check

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, why do you keep yelling at her? I take it she is NOT your girlfirend, so why the hell do you care where she's at and "what she did at a party", that's some bullsh*t (this chick is NOT your gf right? If she is, than it's even worse than I thought)

I can be totally suave with every other girl but theres just something about this one where either we end up arguing & fighting or we end up flirting like crazy & sleeping together.
sounds like more arguing than anything.. She's just fvcking with your mind man, let her go.. DON'T pick up her phone calls and don't return her texts... you know.. the things girls do to you when they are no longer interested lol..

She'll eventually get the idea.

DMEDFISIK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your conversations with her are boring and kind of severe. There's no need to get angry. She should have no effect on your emotional state.

Now, as per your conversations, you should keep them light and humorous. For example, when she refused to tell you about her issues with her friend, you could have responded jokingly. For example, I could have said: "It seems your issues have got serious issues too. OK, I'm going to leave you two to sort things out and I really hope someone doesn't get beat up. But if that happens try to tape it for my viewing pleasure. Take care love." It should be obvious you are not too serious. Then you hang up and leave her alone.

Stay in control of yourself.

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ murdoc and sexy suave :

ill be honest. i spoke at a higher pitch coz i was annoyed as her tone was rude when she said its none of my business. plus she cut me off mid sentence to console her friend/giggle with them and then tell me she's sleepy now. also she wasn't making the conversation go anywhere although it was she who called. and then she asks me about when did i get a new number

@ sexy suave
she used to be my girlfriend. lately we've been on strictly friends with benefits sorta thing though time and again either one of us slips and gets all emotional.

@ DMEDFISIK

i agree with your analysis. i usually keep it light and funny however this time it just started on a very heavy note and it kept getting worse. though i wholeheartedly agree with you about staying in control. thanks

DMEDFISIK

Don Juan
Reaction score
sinnerman said:
she used to be my girlfriend. lately we've been on strictly friends with benefits sorta thing though time and again either one of us slips and gets all emotional.
Ah! So she used to be your girlfriend? That's why you are caught up. I would recommend spinning other plates. Get into the gym, do the things you love, improve yourself, and game other women. It seems you still want her to be your girlfriend and she probably senses this, so keeps in touch with you while she most likely explores her options.

Women generally thrive on the idea that some guy pines after them, especially one who used to be their boyfriend. The only way to "win" is to get over her and not have her control your emotions. Keeping in touch with her only retards your progress. This should be a time for you to improve yourself and your game in general with women. You should be improving yourself daily anyways.

Best mate.

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
DMEDFISIK said:
Ah! So she used to be your girlfriend? That's why you are caught up. I would recommend spinning other plates. Get into the gym, do the things you love, improve yourself, and game other women. It seems you still want her to be your girlfriend and she probably senses this, so keeps in touch with you while she most likely explores her options.

Women generally thrive on the idea that some guy pines after them, especially one who used to be their boyfriend. The only way to "win" is to get over her and not have her control your emotions. Keeping in touch with her only retards your progress. This should be a time for you to improve yourself and your game in general with women. You should be improving yourself daily anyways.

Best mate.
yea that's why am so caught up. i dont want to be in a serious thing with her anymore. she knows that and she also doesn't want any serious thing as we don't see a future together. plus her IL keeps fluctuating everyday. she doesn't respond that much when i flirt. she mostly responds in single word answers.(that is why our conversation seemed so serious) this even though she always initiates conversation. she wants to detach before i leave.

i am currently casually dating 3 other gals and have 2 other orbiters. However, she was an important part of my life and I am soon leaving the country for some years so I didn't want to end things with her on an awkward note. As it it is we're soon going to be miles away and no possibility of meeting up/hooking up.

thanks for the tip.

UPDATE : She texted a while back :
"I'm sorry if you found me rude yday. I just dont like to answer so many questions"

luckster

Don Juan
Reaction score
sinnerman said:
@ murdoc and sexy suave :

ill be honest. i spoke at a higher pitch coz i was annoyed as her tone was rude when she said its none of my business. plus she cut me off mid sentence to console her friend/giggle with them and then tell me she's sleepy now. also she wasn't making the conversation go anywhere although it was she who called. and then she asks me about when did i get a new number

@ sexy suave

@ DMEDFISIK

i agree with your analysis. i usually keep it light and funny however this time it just started on a very heavy note and it kept getting worse. though i wholeheartedly agree with you about staying in control. thanks
You are attached to this one, which is why you get emotional/angry (this leads me to believe this was a recent break up). You need to stop seeing/talking-to her. Completely. There are other women out there that can be your FB, just not this one. She is bad news for you.

EDIT:

There's no reason you can't end on a good-note, go for it. But after, my advice is to have no communication with her. Do you care where your other "friends" go? Would you post here if your other "friends" got angry with you and argued with you? No, you wouldn't. Thus, she is not your friend. You still think of her as more. Until you don't, you should not have contact with her.

DMEDFISIK

Don Juan
Reaction score
sinnerman said:
she doesn't respond that much when i flirt. she mostly responds in single word answers.(that is why our conversation seemed so serious) this even though she always initiates conversation. she wants to detach before i leave.

UPDATE : She texted a while back :
"I'm sorry if you found me rude yday. I just dont like to answer so many questions"
I would send a reply that says: "It seemed you were trying to flirt with me, but I wasn't too impressed. But it's ok. I forgive you." Do that and never call or text her again regardless of her response. Move the fvck on.

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree that you should never speak to her again. If she actually means something to you as a friend... I've been through things like this before where I was close with a girl as friends, we get all messed up like this, but at the end of the day she meant too much to me as a friend to lose her forever and we made up as friends.

That's just how I see it anyway.

DMEDFISIK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be friends with her when you have rid yourself of the feelings you have her. But for now the friendship is not "healthy".

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i told her apologies accepted. she was about to go to sleep so just said goodnight and ended it. i don't think i cant be strictly friends with her. just too much history and when we're together neither of us can keep our hands off each other. the attraction is there however affection has decreased from my side and from her side its almost nil.

thanks everyone for the input.appreciate it.