Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lil' problem

lokariototal

Don Juan
Reaction score
When i'm at a club, and I'm about to dance, I feel very self-conscious, I feel that people WILL laugh at me, that I will look ridiculous, and I feel a lot of anxiety. I feel that my whole body will just look weird and ridiculous! What's the root/core of my problem? How can I solve it?

thanks!

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lokariototal said:
When i'm at a club, and I'm about to dance, I feel very self-conscious, I feel that people WILL laugh at me, that I will look ridiculous, and I feel a lot of anxiety. I feel that my whole body will just look weird and ridiculous! What's the root/core of my problem? You're not out to have fun for YOU How can I solve it? Not give a fu**

thanks!
You're welcome, now gtfo.

ONEE

Don Juan
Reaction score
drink up a bit... and well dont care what others think. No one is watching you, everyone is doing thier own thing.

luckycoin83

Reaction score
Nobody cares how bad your dancing is. Nobody else knows how to dance either

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same problem mostly during my freshman year of college.

I thought that I looked ridiculous when I danced, and I probably did (hell most white people are bad at dancing).

However, eventually I got fed up and started practicing in front of the mirror- sounds lame, but it helped me build my confidence a lot.

After a while you realize that dancing is just syncing your movements to the beat. Every time you hear the bass thump you should be doing some sort of jolt movement and then go back to your original position in a flowing motion. Just master one step, or sway, or whatever and your golden.

No one really cares what you look like while you dance as long as you look confident doing it. If you are self conscious and feeling awkward you will be putting out those "awkward" vibes and it won't look natural.

Also, dubious amounts of alcohol helps a hell of a lot. But after you are comfortable with yourself, you won't need the alcohol anymore.

Hope this helps.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol is your friend. 95% of the people at the club don't know how to dance.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
let me tell u something i can dance really good and have rthym

at a house party i dont dance as i dont feel comfortable

but in a club i dance terribly(for some reason) like theres no tommorow
holla make a lot of noise laugh and knowbody bats an eyelid and girls flock.

as long as you have fun
and you will see how many girls step on your toes (bad dancing)

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You feel like you have to be dancing around to be cool... News flash you DON'T!!!!!!!!!!! Most of the guys at clubs are no fun anyway!!!!!!! Remember a alpha male can do ANYTHING and still look badass while doing it. :cool: If you don't want to dance then DON'T DANCE, just be there emanating coolness and do whatevert you want basiclly... If you wanna go tlak to a girl you can be like; Hey what's up lady! :cool: If you want to just stand there then do that... If you want to dance, it's more important your atitude then what you do anyway... Remember that

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was at a club in panama city this weekend...it was gigantic. thousands of people were there. anyway im only 20 so i couldnt drink in there but i got pretty smashed before we went. now if i was sober i doubt i would have done much dancing, or atleast not enjoyed it. however i have to say the alcohol made the difference..i was out there grindin on all types of *****es. i was goin hard ****in throwin my hands in the air and screamin the songs. it was bumpin.
now ill also mention that i went with my best friend and his gf, plus her 3 friends who i had only met that morning. it helped going with them because we started off dancing together and then as i started getting more into it i started going off finding new *****es(or they found me!)
towards the end i started to sober up but i just let myself lose and kept going. i looked around as i was dancing and noticed a ton of guys standing around like ****ing weirdos just watching me dance with all these girls, just in a daze. i thought "****..thats what i usually do." point is you gotta just go do it and have fun.
the dj at the club made a good point. he said "just go crazy, the person next to you wont give a **** what you do just like you dont give a **** what they do!"