"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Lil help?

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Okay, I am currently a sophomore in High School. At the beginning of this year I noticed this one particular girl that I thought was quite attractive. Let's call her Jane. Every now and then when I was walking through the hall I would catch Jane staring at me, I thought nothing of it. However the number of times it happened just continued to increase. I mean I would look up and BOOM! She would look away real quick. One day when I was walking through the hall I noticed that she was next to me and sort of "rubbed" up against me. I'm pretty sure that the contact wasn't incidental considering there was no one around us. Before I had a chance to say anything though she turned the corner. The staring went on for a couple of months and finally one night I ended up sitting near her at a basketball game. I introduced myself and we talked for a little bit. Later the next week at school I bumped into her and tried to start a conversation, but she seemed really nervous and walked away from me REALLY fast. The next week she started to open up to me a little more and we'd have small conversations, one time when she was walking with me she told me that we actually lived in the same neighborhood...I was surprised to hear this because I had no idea she lived in my neighborhood. (is this some sorta girl hint or something?) Anyway needless to say after talking to her for a little bit and she seemed pretty comfortable I started the tickling and grabbing her from behind in the hall. Everytime I did it she just smiled and laughed, however yesterday when she saw me in the hall she was looking at me again and I caught her, but instead of saying anything she put her head down and started walking really fast. Yet I still catch her looking at me all the time?

Is she just intimidated by me because I'm an older guy? Playing hard to get? Does anyone know what the deal is?

P.S. just to let everyone know I'm not showering her with attention either, I only talk to her when she passes by me in the hall, or when I come up behind her in the hall. Even after the tickling and such I still caught her looking at me, I just don't know what the hell her deal is.

Thanks
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
She is waiting for you to make a move is my first impression, go for it, so what if you screw up.
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by JSH
She is waiting for you to make a move is my first impression, go for it, so what if you screw up.

Well it's not like she ignores me when I try to talk with her.

I've also used kino a couple of times when she has walked by me in the hall, I actually put my arm around my waist and grabbed her and got her close to me and asked "where are you going?" this was the day where she seemed nervous around me. All she did was smile and laugh and said "what are u doing, ill be late for class" and she ran off. Today I didn't pay attention to her, acting like I was too busy to notice her. I'll move in for the kill tomorrow.

It's worth a shot.
 
Last edited:

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by JSH
She is waiting for you to make a move is my first impression, go for it, so what if you screw up.
She's been *****y the past few days, so I decided to leave her alone. I'm not going to go out of my way to ask out a girl that's in a pissy mood. Knowing this girl though she'll be trying to get my attention one way or another soon.

I read the bible, and these forums are awesome.

I LIKE IT :D
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Well dont just chicken out always, fine if you feel there is a good reason but if you liek her your mind will always come up with a good reason as to why you should not ask her. So at some stage just do it (C) Nike) as it wont get any easier.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Singapore
.... too much kino in too little time....

think of it like this:
u had just put a frog in hot boiling water... it immediately jumped out....

u should have put the frog in normal water and slowly turn up the heat....

i hope u get what i mean
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by UnexpectedTeen
.... too much kino in too little time....

think of it like this:
u had just put a frog in hot boiling water... it immediately jumped out....

u should have put the frog in normal water and slowly turn up the heat....

i hope u get what i mean
I thought that could have been a problem too, so how do I fix it? I talked to her the other day and didn't touch her at all. Oh well live and learn.
 

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Singapore
-_-!!!!!!

u should have put the frog in normal water and slowly turn up the heat....
yah?

continue wif the kino slowly turn up the heat....

most likely this is her 1st time feelin "i am in love"...... dunno wat to do wif this sansation

or

she is unsure of her feelings......
u as a dj should make her sure!!!

BOOM? i got tat prob too like a yr ago..... me natural Dj friend helped me out... blink den turn ur eyeballs to ec her.....
for eg. u walkin down the hallway, lookin at the door at the far end of it. when u see her comin, dun immediately turn n stare at her... but instead, close ur eyes den turn ur attention to her so that when u open ur eyes, u are lookin at her(doin it in an blink of an eye speed)

i hope u get what i mean.....
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by UnexpectedTeen
-_-!!!!!!



yah?

continue wif the kino slowly turn up the heat....

most likely this is her 1st time feelin "i am in love"...... dunno wat to do wif this sansation

or

she is unsure of her feelings......
u as a dj should make her sure!!!

BOOM? i got tat prob too like a yr ago..... me natural Dj friend helped me out... blink den turn ur eyeballs to ec her.....
for eg. u walkin down the hallway, lookin at the door at the far end of it. when u see her comin, dun immediately turn n stare at her... but instead, close ur eyes den turn ur attention to her so that when u open ur eyes, u are lookin at her(doin it in an blink of an eye speed)

i hope u get what i mean.....
Right I understand. I usually don't turn and stare at her anyway, in fact I usually notice her because I can "sense" or catch her looking at me.

She's been acting strange lately, so who the hell knows.

I'll give it a shot.
 
Top