Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

lil help with a chick

SexayManDotCom

Don Juan
Reaction score
aight this gonna be kinda long so stay with me.....

I've known the girl for about 6 years we went out for a few monthes off and on. I love the girl more then anything, and she says she doesn't love me but she does care which by the way she acts i'd say she does. Only problem is she just got out a relationship with a guy that was like 8 months long and now she just keeps sayin "I don't want a relationship right now." But then on the other hand everytime we are together she stays in my lap and she stays with me or i stay with her least 2-3 times a week. Then again she keeps talkin to this dude that we know and everytime i bring it up shes like "I like him but i still don't want a relationship with anyone right now." Know i know shes not a slut so she ain't ****in him i'm sure but just the fact of her being with him half the time is a *****. Couple of my friends say if i really love her then just stay in there and keep tryin, then a few others tell me just to say **** it cause shes playin around to much. Any advice is helpful cause this **** hurts to bad to keep caring for nothing.

P.S. No one say just walk away from her cause it's really not that ez.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seperate yourself slowly from her and start talking to other girls. Then youll start to get over her since shes still hooked on this one guy.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright buddy, its called "Leading you on" or "Teasing you". Don't put up with any of her games bull shyt.

Lets say.. when shes ready for a relationship, do you think she'd ethier choose you over this guy or that guy over you? It wouldn't be much fun if you went for her while she likes the other guy now, would it? Sorry to break it to you buddy, but your deeply into the friends zone with this chick. Very deep. No use trying to dig yourself out, right?

You say you've known her for about 6 years so I am thinking she really values your guys friendship between each other and wouldnt want to hurt it by getting in a relationship with you.

I know you didnt want anyone to say this but .. move on..

do you think she'd ethier choose you over this guy or that guy over you?
Dwell on that question. if you think she'd choose the other guy than move on.

But if you don't want to take my advice, its cool. Its your choice bro.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where to start.

First off, get this through your head.

YOU WILL NEVER LAST WITH HER. YOU WILL NOT MARRY HER, SHE WILL CHEAT ON YOU IF YOU EVER GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER, YOU ARE NOT A MAN.

Look man, a girl giving you a wrong number is plenty of a burn, but when a girl that you tell that you love tells you that she doesn't love you back, you were just ejected into an engulfing volcano the size of your heart.

When a person says

"I don't want a relationship right now"

they are really saying is,

"I don't want a relationship with someone I'm not attracted to, such as you."

You stay with her at least 2-3 times a week. Why? You aren't even dating her. Does she pay your bills or something? Be a man, have your own life, quit thinking about her, it is not going to make her attracted to you. Women are attracted to REAL MEN, who know what they want, and know when to leave if they don't get it. Women want something to lose, they want to feel lucky to have YOU. And nothing she is doing says any of that. It just says that you're a pansy who is hanging around for a quick glimpse of hope of a relationship when she's clearly moved on putting her in the dominate controlling position. Exactly, where you should be. You basically ripped off your balls and let her put them in her purse.

You say she's not a slut.

You are right, she won't have sex with you.

So what, she sits in your lap, but does she love you? Will she date you? Is she dating you? Is she putting you above any other male?

No. She isn't.

You know why it hurts so bad to keep caring for nothing?

BECAUSE YOU ARE CARING FOR NOTHING.

Caring for nothing is not typically a very pleasant experience. You have to get it through your head and hope it ends up in your heart that there is no chance with her. You've followed her around and been her cuddle bitch for some time now and you aren't going to get anywhere with her. MOVE ON.

Guy, I'm only telling you all this for your benefit. If you wish to persist, do this. Take her out on a date, give her a kiss at the end of the date. If she rejects at any time, then it just wasn't meant to be and she isn't going to be with you. You love her when she doesn't love you and you put her on a pedastal about skyhigh from you. Don't get into a relationship acting and letting her know that she's better than you, because the first thing that runs through her mind is,

"He's right, I am better than him."

People telling you to stay in there and keep trying are telling you to stick around for a woman who does not respond to your pursuits and wooing. Imagine a unattractive girl following you around, in love with you, sticking around when you told her that you don't love her back already. YOU'D HATE IT.

But you aren't a attention hogging women who loves powertrips more than trips to Jamba Juice. So what she flirts with you, she's not fucking you. She is not making an effort to be with you, she does not want to be with you.

That is... all romantically. Women have these things where they'll keep friends around regardless of how much they like them or how much it is going to ruin their friend's lives. MOVE ON.

Listen man, there is no fate in this. There is what you want and what you're going to do. You want her, if she doesn't want you, then that's it. You've given her everything and you get nothing. Why are you still even around for the beating? If your dog bit you on the nuts everyday you came home, you probably wouldn't keep that dog.

Learn the lesson the first time instead of repeating it over and over again. Good luck.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexayManDotCom

P.S. No one say just walk away from her cause it's really not that ez.
It may not be easy, but it's still what you need to do.

There's a saying that goes, "No matter how far you go down the wrong road, TURN BACK."

Think about that one while you read the DJ Bible, 'cause you need the help.