Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Liking a girl, but not wanting to have sex with her?

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys i think men are making a come back,
Trumps president now and embodys what men should be like..

Reading rational male a couple weeks ago, and then seeing the vast sea of femenist cvnts come out of the cracks, like when you tease an ant colony, its makes perfect sense whats been going on. Masculinity has been supressed and stiffled. Legally and psychologically, so when the ******* banging the finest first lady tail is barking orders and getting sht done, cvnts are going ballistic. Make masculinity great again

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do, dont be a faggot
Note that he lives in LA, the most liberal city in the US. It's California, the most liberal state in the US for goodness sake lol. I couldn't vote because of my age, but I stand behind him because Hillary was way too corrupt. Why wasn't anyone questioning the fact that Goldman Sachs was gonna pay her $100 million if she got elected? Why does no one talk about how she laughed in the face of a 12 year old girl who got raped by Bill? Oh wait, because Trump likes to have sex with women, that's why. And because of that, he is a sexist racist bigot homophobe who hates the poor. Cuz logic :confused:

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Note that he lives in LA, the most liberal city in the US. It's California, the most liberal state in the US for goodness sake lol. I couldn't vote because of my age, but I stand behind him because Hillary was way too corrupt. Why wasn't anyone questioning the fact that Goldman Sachs was gonna pay her $100 million if she got elected? Why does no one talk about how she laughed in the face of a 12 year old girl who got raped by Bill? Oh wait, because Trump likes to have sex with women, that's why. And because of that, he is a sexist racist bigot homophobe who hates the poor. Cuz logic :confused:
It's not that. I don't fvck with Hilary either. But Trump is in no way a role model to anyone. We were just left with two sh!tty candidates and we choose the more entertaining one.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a sh!tty president that is actually fixing the country, and doing what he said hed do.

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He has been president what one week? Let's see just how much he actually accomplishes. I am not going to hold my breath.

I think I've figured out what the deal with this chick is though, she reminds me of youngest sister. The overly nice act, the aggressive angry tone, the playful attitude, how short she is. Makes sense as to why I am not sexually attracted to her. It's kinda fvcked up. I wonder who I remind her of?

Not sure if this means that I should ask her out still or stay the fvck away.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense as to why I am not sexually attracted to her. It's kinda fvcked up. I wonder who I remind her of?

Not sure if this means that I should ask her out still or stay the fvck away.

i wouldnt ask any girls out untill you sort out your manhood
and hes already got more done then obama and bush lol

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt ask any girls out untill you sort out your manhood
and hes already got more done then obama and bush lol
What the fvck do you mean "sort out my manhood"? Become hyper masculine like you? And besides, I already have a date lined up with an actress that I directed and acted with. I'm just fine as I am. You don't know me.

And no he hasn't, not even close.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sort out your manhood by not acting like a pvssy..
Hope this date turns out good <3
yup trump has.

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sort out your manhood by not acting like a pvssy..
Hope this date turns out good <3
yup trump has.
Explain how I am acting like a pvssy. I am just being myself.

And explain what Trump has done.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out ASAP.

You should be looking for girls that you have chemistry with and sleep with the ones that you don't. Girls that are single, and are compatible, aren't single for long.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck it, ask her out, fall in love, move in with her, get married, invest your emotional energy and support into
this chick and really hope it works out man.

Brought back **** tons of jobs.
Moving back in all the factorys..
(MADE AMERICAN HIRE AMERICAN)
Kicking all the illegals out!!!
building the wall which mexico is paying for :)
its all very simple really, if you're not smart enough to know how
a country should work i wouldnt recommend getting involved with woman..

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out ASAP.

You should be looking for girls that you have chemistry with and sleep with the ones that you don't. Girls that are single, and are compatible, aren't single for long.
I was listening to Eckhart Tolle last night. He said that when we get an impulse we should wait and see if that impulse is still there. Obviously there are exceptions. But I don't want any awkward encounters. There are only two more weeks left. So if I feel the same way or stronger then I'll do it. But you are right, girls that are single aren't single for long.

fvck it, ask her out, fall in love, move in with her, get married, invest your emotional energy and support into
this chick and really hope it works out man.
That's a bit condescending

Brought back **** tons of jobs.
Moving back in all the factorys..
(MADE AMERICAN HIRE AMERICAN)
Kicking all the illegals out!!!
building the wall which mexico is paying for :)
its all very simple really, if you're not smart enough to know how
a country should work i wouldnt recommend getting involved with woman..
Okay, he hasn't done any of this sh!t. He did get the car companies to not leave the U.S. But they still have plants in Mexico.

You sound delusional. Trump does not care about this country. He only cares about having power.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
That's one of the things about this type of situation, the spark can die out fast if there is too much time between encounters or if you wait too long.

That's what women want you to believe.

If time kills the spark then there was never a real spark. What is more likely is the woman thought she could use you in some way and found out she couldn't so lost interest. If she really liked you then time passing would not make a difference.

Women are full of sh*t. They create this fake urgency to make men believe they have to rush into things. Its pure crap. Don't fall for it.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what women want you to believe.

If time kills the spark then there was never a real spark. What is more likely is the woman thought she could use you in some way and found out she couldn't so lost interest. If she really liked you then time passing would not make a difference.

Women are full of sh*t. They create this fake urgency to make men believe they have to rush into things. Its pure crap. Don't fall for it.
I disagree. Chicks will love you because for them, they love in the moment. Emotions cannot last forever for the same reason why drugs do not keep you high forever. Just because she likes you now doesn't mean you cannot fvck it up, there are plenty of cases where the guy messes it up. Look up the phrase 'strike while the iron is hot'. If you wait too long, some other guy can come in and make her forget about you, or everyday life makes her forget about you.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree. Chicks will love you because for them, they love in the moment. Emotions cannot last forever for the same reason why drugs do not keep you high forever. Just because she likes you now doesn't mean you cannot fvck it up, there are plenty of cases where the guy messes it up. Look up the phrase 'strike while the iron is hot'. If you wait too long, some other guy can come in and make her forget about you, or everyday life makes her forget about you.
That's dumb.

You think if Leonardo DiCaprio waited too long to call a woman she would lose interest?

She won't because he is a catch and she cannot find someone of similar value easily. If a woman loses interest because you waited too long its because you are low value and she can find someone else of equal or greater value (who is more into her) easily.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's dumb.

You think if Leonardo DiCaprio waited too long to call a woman she would lose interest?

She won't because he is a catch and she cannot find someone of similar value easily. If a woman loses interest because you waited too long its because you are low value and she can find someone else of equal or greater value (who is more into her) easily.
If a woman can get Leonardo DiCaprio, then she can probably get Chris Hemsworth, Channing Tatum, Chris Evans, and a whole bunch of other famous men. Your point is moot.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
If a woman can get Leonardo DiCaprio, then she can probably get Chris Hemsworth, Channing Tatum, Chris Evans, and a whole bunch of other famous men. Your point is moot.
You can apply that same thought process to women and say.. if you can get a hot girl then you can get any hot girl. Therefore.. no reason to rush or worry about losing the opportunity.

So your point is moot.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can apply that same thought process to women and say.. if you can get a hot girl then you can get any hot girl. Therefore.. no reason to rush or worry about losing the opportunity.
Well typically this is true. But that doesn't mean she will wait for you forever. If you don't make a move on a chick soon enough, eventually you'll just end up getting friendzoned the same way a nice guy does. Like I said, she will eventually forget about you and move onto some other guy who WILL make a move.