"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

"Likes" from Unattractive Women

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
do nothing for me. I don't even keep them hanging around. Just delete. I don't understand how or why women get a high off of getting "likes" and messages from guys they dont like. Granted I may not be getting 100 likes a day but it certainly doesn't make me want to stay on OLD for the "likes" or messages from ugly chicks. It actually does the complete opposite since it makes me think these women actually believe I would consider them. I bet they get many "likes" themselves that gives them a false sense of belief that they're actually cute enough. Now I'm no chad but I'm far from unattractive.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
do nothing for me. I don't even keep them hanging around. Just delete. I don't understand how or why women get a high off of getting "likes" and messages from guys they dont like. Granted I may not be getting 100 likes a day but it certainly doesn't make me want to stay on OLD for the "likes" or messages from ugly chicks. It actually does the complete opposite since it makes me think these women actually believe I would consider them. I bet they get many "likes" themselves that gives them a false sense of belief that they're actually cute enough. Now I'm no chad but I'm far from unattractive.
Women get their power in life from men. Think about who lives in the White House. And then who has to work 24/7 to stay there, whilst someone else just gets it all for free.
 
Top