Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Like wuzup dudes!@

Reaction score
I've been gone from this forum for a long ass time. If any of the old posters here remember my incident with a drunk guy and where I beat the sh*t out of him..

Well, dude had blunt force trauma and now is basically a retard or something. I was supposed to get 5 years for aggravated assault, and possible attempted murder....f*cking, I only did about 10 months and got 3 years of probation now and I feel sooooo great to be out. Kids, DON'T EVER GO TO PRISON, JAIL SO ON SO FORTH! Its so much worse than in the movies, especially on your mind man. Its a total mindf*ck. I felt like I was in f*cking nazi germany or f*cking the ****ing Death March or something... You really gotta assert yourself in prison and show that your the alpha male or you WILL be EVERYONE'S *****. Man, y'all don't even know! My 3rd week there and some lame ass thought he was tougher than me and kept f*cking with me and actually tried to rape me. I straight took a lockpad, put it in a sock and flung that **** on his head..dude is still in the infermary if I'm correct. The SADDEST PART OF BEING IN JAIL, was the fact that when I was getting out, a 7 YEAR OLD BOY was gonna start doing time in prison..no joke. Sad sad stuff.

...cherish freedom and strive to make your future a positive one and not one full of headaches.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm happy for you.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
well at least you survived while the real Dimebag Darrell didn't! now thats crazy.
Beat me to it...Fvcker. :(

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn thats some crazy $hit.. a 7 yr old?

KOSR

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should've done your time here in Netherlands; television, single cell and room service :) Heck, I bet you could get some massages weekly.

Glad your out man, messed up those prisons.

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, dude had blunt force trauma and now is basically a retard or something.
Proud day for you and your family :rolleyes:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont know what its like where you are but im pretty sure that in the uk everyone is in seprate cells except for when there doing stuff, and when there 'doing stuff' they are supervised bu guards.

like i said, im pretty sure, but dont quote me on it.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
dont know what its like where you are but im pretty sure that in the uk everyone is in seprate cells except for when there doing stuff, and when there 'doing stuff' they are supervised bu guards.

like i said, im pretty sure, but dont quote me on it.
Nah. One of the "hard guys" from my school went to juvy, for joyriding. Got beaten to a pulp within a week, apparently fights break out evry two minutes.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute?!? Instead of killing Usama we should just send him to visit Dimebag and then to a prison in the South. There he gets some fun with those good old southern boys :D.

Great to have you back Dimebag good to see you weren't anyone's b!tch either.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~+_~+_~+_+~_~ Welcome back ~+_+~_+~_+~_+~

Welcome back Dimebag_Darrell, happy to hear you're back and safe/healthy;)

Laterz....

Reaction score
Originally posted by RedKnight04
Damn thats some crazy $hit.. a 7 yr old?
YEah, he took a pair of those tong type of things to move coals around in a fire and busted his dad's **** up, burying the tongs in his head killing him...

Prisons in america are nothing hospitable, you cannot go to prison and not get your ass beat. Everyone catches a whoopin either by the inmates or the guards because they are sometimes nastier than the inmates themselves.

A 18 year old stabbed his cellmate to death with a pencil and before this, he was everyone's b*tch, but afterwards no one ****ed with him and he got the share of the food, cigarrettes and drugs and no one f*cked with him anymore.

Reaction score
Actually thats where they have the kid but the cell is not wooden

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you said that you were going on a cruise or something!?...:confused:

Anyways, welcome back... even if you are simply full of it.:p

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome back