"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Like Older Women.. *MUST READ*

glowstix

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2002
Messages
271
Reaction score
2
Well first want to say I havnt been on a while and would like to introduce myself to all the new people on this board. One word Of Advice To All Newbies " Pay Attention and POST all you can I Learned a lot in here in the past "

Well like my post is titled LIKE OLDER WOMEN?

Chances are you do, I did and let me tell you what happened.

Well I met this 33 yer old women and she was first a friend and I am 21 now was 20 when I met her. She has two children. But boy was it a big mistake.
She basically turned psycho and controlling and wanted more than I was looking for.
Basically what I am trying to say with leaving the details out is this is not a good idea especially when kids are involved. Ya the sex was great dont get me wrong but the whole thing was a big mistake. I now have problems that could of all been avoided.

I hope you all take this as advice... Look forward to my comeback here..:D
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by glowstix

She basically turned psycho and controlling and wanted more than I was looking for.
That can be said for a ton of women regardless of age...

maybe you should give more details, because your anecdote doesn't persuade me.
 

arun_kumar

New Member
Joined
May 20, 2002
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
You are mainly right!

I think older women (due to seniority) tend to be more controlling because of inherently more experience of life. Of course, not every older woman will fit such an equation but majority will.

In my case, I have gone to older women just for physical reason NOT to marry her. Besides, after awhile when passion for flesh has faded you (being the younger person) begin to feel old in her company. A scientific research has concluded that in every relationship of this kind the older person always felt happier due to the the joy and jubilation of the younger companion.

Admittedly, age does play a big role.
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Mind blowing advice homie :rolleyes:
 
Top