"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Like and Unlike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Africa
I got this girl to like me but then she said i was too Slow to make a move so one night she kissed this other guy at my school on the night i was gonna make a move on her, she said she didnt plan for that to happen and now this other guy has made her fall for him so she likes "both" of us , she told me, I told her to go for him and we can be friends, now the other guy and her are also not progessing, what can i do to win her over again?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Don Juan De Joffe
I got this girl to like me but then she said i was too Slow to make a move so one night she kissed this other guy at my school on the night i was gonna make a move on her, she said she didnt plan for that to happen and now this other guy has made her fall for him so she likes "both" of us , she told me, I told her to go for him and we can be friends, now the other guy and her are also not progessing, what can i do to win her over again?
NEXT HER
she is obviously a game playing biatch, and unless u are in it for the game :rolleyes: haha wtf, then u really shudnt waste your time.
 

hsm978

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
This is gonna be my last post tonight then I'm gonna start studying for my finals.

First you have to determine how high her interest it. If it is very high then do this:

Tell her that you're tired of her sh1t. That if she wants to be with you she have to ditch the other guy. and that if she doesn't pick you, you will walk away. Period!

Then wait a few days to let her think and watch her run into your arms. Or his arms and telling you to piss off. ;-)

She might try to say that it isn't fair or that she really confused or just wants to be good friends; but you have to show her that it's either you or nothing. Good Luck.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
You lost your chance, next her.

There are other fish in the sea. Read the bible.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Dillinger

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
189
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
If you really want a chick don't give up so soon. I'm not for the whole nexting so soon, unless there is a good reason.

1. She may have kissed that other guy as a wakeup call. telling your slow a$$ to man up.

2. I think she wants you, now it's your turn to close the deal.

If I were you I would ask her out. If she is still playing games then next her.

I am trying to get across to the newbies, to not give up so soon. But also don't stalk a girl, find a happy medium.

Do this and tell us how it goes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top