Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Lift her up!!!

Mister X

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Russia, Veliky Novgorod
Hey guys!

I have just run into this. The truth is that I've been doing this at every date of mine and 've always been successful about it!

Next time you're on a date, ask her if she likes surprises. If she says she doesn't, do it; if she says she does - do it as well! Hack her knees with your hand all of a sudden and lift her up!

Now let's discuss it:

1. When you ask her if she likes surprises she SUBCONCIOUSLY prepares to get surprised! Basic NLP! She experiences her feelings and emotions of being surprised. And after that she becomes subconciously aware of the fact it may happen just now. Even more than that, if you don't do that after that phrase, she will also subconciously (tired of the freaking word) regret, for her adrenaline rush gets in vain. Like a blank cartrige shot.

2. When you lift her up she feels you're stronger than she physycally - 1; she feels you ARE strong physically! - 2; she feels safe! - 3!

3. And, please, believe me, I DON'T KNOW ALL THIS SUBTLE MACHINERY OF THE SUBCONCIOUS, BUT I DO KNOW SHE BURSTS OUT WITH SEXUAL ATTRACTION TOWARDS YOU INSIDE WHEN YOU DO THAT!!! Wanna make sure?! Look into her eyes when you lift her! You're gonna see it making no special effort!

D'you think it's all over about that? No way!.. When you lift her up continue it with something like: "C'mon, pretty one, kiss my cheek. Faster, for I feel my arms weakening more and more each second. I need some gasoline! Peck me in the cheek! Ok, thanks. Now the other cheek! Oh, my poor arms! Aaaaaauch! C'mon faster!! Oh, thank you very much. And now we're gonna move to that rubbish heap..."

And so on! Try it and they're gonna do their best to keep you. They will do try to keep you as strongly as holding your neck at tyhe moment you lift'em!

Mister X
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Sounds a little cheesy, but I get your point. But it can go either way. I went to a club with some friends and my one friend started dancing with this guy and he picked her up outta nowhere...well when he put her down she punched him and said dont ever do that again you a**hole.

on the other hand though, I have seen some of my friends do this and the girl liked it and thought it was cute. I said hi to this girl I was talking to and picked her up and kissed her cheek and she told me later that when I did that, all she thought was "you can do that anytime you want baby".

I think it all depends on how much the girl already likes you. USE CAUTION, or in my friends case, learn how to defend yourself!!!!lololol
 

Mister X

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Russia, Veliky Novgorod
Look, buds!

1. I don't mean lifting her up just after you met her. Wait another hour at least. 'course she won't be so impressed if you do it at the begginning of the date!

2. Answer me one simple question, dear LostbutFound: did he ask her if she liked being surprised or any other delivery like that? Huh?
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
That might work on someone with high interest level that you've established a rapport with already....

I dunno, I wouldn't do it, it reeks of cheese, tovarisch.

It just reminds me of this AFC cop who used to do the bartender at my local all kinds of favours like getting her out of numerous traffic fines etc.

He used to go in there with his cop buddy and hit on her like crazy for months. He did that a couple times to her when he was leaving. Soon afterwards she walked up to the bar and mentioned to me what a complete idiot and loser the cop was.....

It's too syrupy for me. Maybe once the relationship is established I suppose.....the thought of it gives me an almost embarrassed feeling, like watching really bad new wave 80's videos on tv or something.
 
Top