"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Lifestyle vs. having a lot of money

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
I don't agree with a lot of what RSD spews out, but I think they are on point when it comes to lifestyle.

Having the right lifestyle and attitude will attract women. Sometimes, it can attract the wrong type of women, but you guys are smart enough to filter out those hoes.

Having money doesn't mean you have a good lifestyle. If you're hoarding money in your bank account and dress like ****, don't go out, and stick to yourself, you don't have a good lifestyle. You can have a good lifestyle even if you are not rich. Of course, being rich helps a lot in that department.

This isn't necessarily just to attract women but to attract better vibes into your life. Women can sense your VIBE from miles and miles away. A guy who's in the social vibe and cares about style will be noticed, even if he's not a model.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

kanaki

New Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Age
38
it would be nice if women shared your point of view
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I could buy a very nice home and mercedes SUV etc right now, and I'm sure it would attract em like flies. I'm sure things may start happening to me on another level, cause as it stands now, any sniffing a woman does in my direction, any spying on her part, will make her pass on me. I'm livin low, I'm livin frugal (yet buy nothing but the best (functional usually) for myself well-researched products from sunglasses to clothes to chairs to computer parts, gun parts, bikes, lawn equipment, food, I buy nothing but the BEST for me - I can spend HOURS researching sh!t because I'm not married or with children i.e. not many responsibilities). I'm very good at purchasing, but when it comes to a GIANT purchase of say a house or a car, I become immobilized because THERE's ALWAYS something BETTER. Big purchases are harder to get out of (making a mistake). It's easier to discard or backtrack (sell on ebay) small well-researched purchases. I'm not a multi-millionaire so changing my "lifestyle" to appear much better to women who look on in the big purchases department is ill-advised, in My mind. If $500K purchase here $700K purchase there were no issue then I'd certainly have ZERO problems attracting 60% of females looking on at my life out n' about to n' fro.
 

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
I could buy a very nice home and mercedes SUV etc right now, and I'm sure it would attract em like flies. I'm sure things may start happening to me on another level, cause as it stands now, any sniffing a woman does in my direction, any spying on her part, will make her pass on me. I'm livin low, I'm livin frugal (yet buy nothing but the best (functional usually) for myself well-researched products from sunglasses to clothes to chairs to computer parts, gun parts, bikes, lawn equipment, food, I buy nothing but the BEST for me - I can spend HOURS researching sh!t because I'm not married or with children i.e. not many responsibilities). I'm very good at purchasing, but when it comes to a GIANT purchase of say a house or a car, I become immobilized because THERE's ALWAYS something BETTER. Big purchases are harder to get out of (making a mistake). It's easier to discard or backtrack (sell on ebay) small well-researched purchases. I'm not a multi-millionaire so changing my "lifestyle" to appear much better to women who look on in the big purchases department is ill-advised, in My mind. If $500K purchase here $700K purchase there were no issue then I'd certainly have ZERO problems attracting 60% of females looking on at my life out n' about to n' fro.
yes, but in the original post i never said that buying expensive things means you have a nice lifestyle.

i think a guy who has a lot of friends and has interesting hobbies will have a nice lifestyle. that doesn't involve spending a ton of money.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top