“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lifes just one big apple

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Life's just a nice big red juicy apple, and every second you take procrastinating the apple gets a little smaller, and a little less tasty.

Work hard, play hard. and you'll have a good life.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
That's a bit pessimistic :(

I don't like being rushed by time. I like to feel timelessness. So I'm not going to have fun just because I'm afraid that fun will end or get worse.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Originally posted by LikRetsam
That's a bit pessimistic :(

I don't like being rushed by time. I like to feel timelessness. So I'm not going to have fun just because I'm afraid that fun will end or get worse.
It's neither pessimistic or optomistic; its realistic.
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
But rotten apples don't get smaller... and if it's smaller because the flies are eating it, it wouldn't be that "little" less tasting at all. It'd taste like shit.
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Sammo
Life's just a nice big red juicy apple, and every second you take procrastinating the apple gets a little smaller, and a little less tasty.

Work hard, play hard. and you'll have a good life.
How can you say this if you're only 16?

In order to have any sort of credentials you should be about 8- years old, and have LIVED A LIFE.

16 years is a blink of an eye when you consider your life. Maybe one-fifth. That's 20%.

I would say 'Learn as you go - don't follow anyone' but then I'm telling you to follow me. And that's not cool:)

Just don't take things too seriously and you'll be okay. That's all.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Re: Re: Lifes just one big apple

Originally posted by Luscious
How can you say this if you're only 16?

In order to have any sort of credentials you should be about 8- years old, and have LIVED A LIFE.

16 years is a blink of an eye when you consider your life. Maybe one-fifth. That's 20%.

I would say 'Learn as you go - don't follow anyone' but then I'm telling you to follow me. And that's not cool:)

Just don't take things too seriously and you'll be okay. That's all.
First of all, i'm relating life to an apple, so obviously, im not taking life to seriously. I have made many posts on not taking life to seriously.

Something else i know to be true is this; wisdom doesn't come with age, it comes with experience. Most people seem to believe that experience comes with age, but this is also false. Don't judge the value of my words by my age.
 
Top