"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Life's Crazy

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
My grandpa died early this morning. My grandma and grandpa was divorced so I really dont know my grandpa. Thats probably why I'm not that upset now. I really wasn't upset when my other grandpa that I knew well died. Both died from the result of a stroke. I have to keep a strong mind about this, because crying about it wont bring any of them back. I dont see the point in crying....

Life Goes On

Same if some chick rejects you remember life goes on!
Just had to get that off of my chest...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Its cool man well thats life...
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Sorry dude.
 

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2003
Messages
376
Reaction score
1
Location
.
Look on a bright side...we'll all die some day.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
That's rough about your grandfather.

Life Goes On.

^^
Amen.
 
Top