Life & Pimping IS tough, you must be hard on yourself to

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Quixotic(pimpology.org)

Life is tough. But I’m even more convinced that if you’re tough on yourself. Life will be infinitely more rewarding to you. It can be tremendously rewarding, and I believe it’s exciting. But you see, we got to be before we can do, and we got to do before we can have. I’ll emphasize that…

I was flirting with a group of girls once at school, and after I had closed up the conversation got their numbers. Another guy with similar stature to mine walked up to me. He didn’t want to look mean the eye when he asked, but I knew he wanted to ask me something. He ducked his head and said, “Now you kinda make a nice little impression on most of these girls here, for doing so little.” He looked up a grinning from ear to ear. And I said, “Now boy, who told you that? I have no idea where you got that, but there’s not a word of truth in it. And I want to put a stop to that vicious rumor before to get any further and I want it to stay right in this room here, because the reality of the thing is... I make a great big ol-impression on these girls here for doing so little.” He laughed and walked away.

But what I didn’t tell him, the amount of times that I approach girls and got shot down, the one time I had to duck so that I did not get slapped. The times I put my dignity, and ego on the line to learn something I had not experienced before. I didn’t tell him about the times I got put down, the times I’ve been called a jerk, a brat, dumb, retarded, a loser, childish, annoying, and ridiculous, all on more than one occasion. I never told him the amount of times I came home alone, or didn’t even go out at all on Friday and Saturday nights, because I had little to do. He never heard about the times I sat down for hours on end, reading books and going online to web sites to learn about dating and relationships, day in and day out. I never mentioned the number of times, I attempted to talk to the popular guys, in hope of making friends, and gaining insight about girls, yet was told to get a life first.

I didn’t tell him about all those things, but I did every one of them. And I did that because I honestly thought I would profit from them. I believed that someday I would be rewarded for putting in the time to learn everything. And I did it because I knew that before I got paid. I had to learn how to naturally be the man every girl really wanted, and needed to have. But I had to learn how to be a man in such a way, that girls would be willing to have a conversation with me first.

Now pimping is tough. But again, when you are tough on yourself, pimping will be infinitely easier for you. It can be rewarding, men, but only if you'd put in your blood sweet and tears required to succeed.