“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Life is so Short

Jwheatly

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2001
Messages
239
Reaction score
1
Today kinda sucked for me. My uncle of only 45 years just past away. The guy was like my second father, and to see him wither away just killed me inside. His death brought on all types of new feelings inside of me, especially those related to DJ side of life.

There so many reasons to enhance your life. Today i realised through these unfortunate circumstances, that thier is only ONE, and that is -Life is so damn short, If there is any reason to go out there, and make the most of your life, it is because you could be dead tomorrow. We are not immortals, even though in the back of our minds we harbor incorrect feelings about our immortality, we are too scared to even think that we are fragile, weak humans beings, who are given maybe 60-70 years to live on this earth (maybe even less). Some of us have already halved that alloted time, and have little to show for it. The fear of failure is so strong that to die a looser is in our minds, better than to die a person who atleast made an attempt.

Go out there and get what you want out of life, stop waiting, stop caring about other peoples feelings, and what they might think of you. Because in the ultimate scheme of things, none of us her are immortal, and all of us could die tomorrow.

Every second you wait, is a second you die, and time waits for no man.

[This message has been edited by Jwheatly (edited 01-16-2002).]
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2001
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
6
Location
Canada
I offer you my condolences, jwheatly. Thanks for your thought provoking message. Yes, life is so short and what little time we have here on Earth, we need to value it and make the absolute best of it.
 

KinoOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Location
Buffalo, NY, United States of America
jwheatly, I'm shure he was a wonderful man. May he be remembered.

Thank you, also, for that though. It is very true, we always think there will be a tomarro.

My condolences,
Anthony
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top