Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Life is so Short

Jwheatly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today kinda sucked for me. My uncle of only 45 years just past away. The guy was like my second father, and to see him wither away just killed me inside. His death brought on all types of new feelings inside of me, especially those related to DJ side of life.

There so many reasons to enhance your life. Today i realised through these unfortunate circumstances, that thier is only ONE, and that is -Life is so damn short, If there is any reason to go out there, and make the most of your life, it is because you could be dead tomorrow. We are not immortals, even though in the back of our minds we harbor incorrect feelings about our immortality, we are too scared to even think that we are fragile, weak humans beings, who are given maybe 60-70 years to live on this earth (maybe even less). Some of us have already halved that alloted time, and have little to show for it. The fear of failure is so strong that to die a looser is in our minds, better than to die a person who atleast made an attempt.

Go out there and get what you want out of life, stop waiting, stop caring about other peoples feelings, and what they might think of you. Because in the ultimate scheme of things, none of us her are immortal, and all of us could die tomorrow.

Every second you wait, is a second you die, and time waits for no man.

[This message has been edited by Jwheatly (edited 01-16-2002).]

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I offer you my condolences, jwheatly. Thanks for your thought provoking message. Yes, life is so short and what little time we have here on Earth, we need to value it and make the absolute best of it.

KinoOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jwheatly, I'm shure he was a wonderful man. May he be remembered.

Thank you, also, for that though. It is very true, we always think there will be a tomarro.

My condolences,
Anthony