“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Life Is Beautiful!!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Man, life is great isnt it guys and girls? Just a quick post to remind you all how wonderful this life is!! Too many depressing posts on these forums!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2002
Messages
902
Reaction score
3
Location
london, England
Originally posted by CLOONEY
Man, life is great isnt it guys and girls? Just a quick post to remind you all how wonderful this life is!! Too many depressing posts on these forums!!!
;)

;) :D
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
Cloons,

I concur wholeheartedly..and you have my complete undivided attention. Did you get blowj0b from jenna jameson?
 
Top